Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Yo, its my semi guilty pleasure, but I don't mind telling people I <3 <3 that song. I'd never blast it in the car though.

But I wouldn't blast "A Whole New World" or "One Jump Ahead" or "Mighty King" or "Can You Feel The Love Tonight?"

Still like em just the same and I have no problem busting out into singing them. No problem. No problem.

And yo, Utada could perform live, holay shet. I don't like any of her songs other than the Kingdom Hearts stuff, but holay shet.

i have these disney songs +more, on my ipod. :D:o

i have these disney songs +more, on my ipod. :D:o

If we ever are getting drunk at a party, be sure to bring your ipod cuz we be jammin

^ holy shit, wish i could rep you again for the sing-a-long tapes. i watch them every time i go back to NY for good memories.

If we ever are getting drunk at a party, be sure to bring your ipod cuz we be jammin

haha, definitely.

We all be jammin'

Pull the VCR out and I'll show my sing-a-long tapes.

Ya, you know what I'm talking about.

Not quite sure but when my little sister was a baby (back in early-mid 90s), she used to be all about these vhs tapes called Baby Songs, and we also had Even More Baby Songs. From playing gameboy in the same room or being forced to have it playing on one of those old fashion tvs for cars on long road trips, i remember way too many of those.

couldn't imbed the clip from the original baby songs but intro is dope

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCPmkwHAzlo

even more baby songs

nRI10KL371g

watch out for nsfw underage girl in video 2. These videos belong in next level thread. Songs are dope forreal

ive always heard that when coffee spills on someone it means good luck.

i dont really know where it came from, but i spilled a hot black cup on my foot today and my friend spilled some all over me while mixing my coffee later on in the night.

i am hoping i am in for some reaaaaally good luck.

ive always heard that when coffee spills on someone it means good luck.

i dont really know where it came from, but i spilled a hot black cup on my foot today and my friend spilled some all over me while mixing my coffee later on in the night.

i am hoping i am in for some reaaaaally good luck.

this sounds like bad luck to me

On a related note, I'm shrooming this evening for the first time in a while. I'm doing it with a couple people who have never shroomed before. I'm going to keep my dose really low (2g?) so their inevitable freak outs aren't as hard to deal with (I tried to convince them to eat less than a full eighth but they want visuals).

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... the worst thing is an underdose... thats when the thought loops start like a scratched record. if you take a full breakthru psycadelic dose you normally dont have anything to worry about because your ego(you know... the thoughts in your head) basicly stops, and youre not burdened with them anymore and able to fall easily into a state of higher consciousness.

only bad trips ive ever had were on smaller doses. if i eat at least and 8th, im always good.

yeah, thats not my experience at all cheep.

i am a fan of threshold doses of psylocybin

it is of course great to have your doors blown off, but it is nice to be mostly with it, but with the mind slightly waowoawaowoawoing.

yeah, i like the mind to stop... my mind is always slightly waowoawaowoawoing.... i like to shut it up.

you never know what you are getting when you trip shrooms. i have had a few different experiences with none of them being too great. i definatly prefer acid because you can function on it almost normally (almost).

(almost)

i havent taken acid in about 8 years, but i think i prefer shrooms... acid is nice if you wanna look at shit, but it seems too harsh and cold to me. shrooms have a more warm, organic high.

i too dislike the stomach issues. ive found fasting for at least 6 hours before can help, or eating after they kick in.

i love skating on them tho... nothing is better than pushing full speed against traffic right after you start coming off of the peak... its amazing.

i don't know to whom it happened this week (leroy?), but i sent a package at the wrong adress. i felt sooo stupid. i had to come back at the post office 1 hour later and they fortunately still had it so i could change the adress.

too much things going on.