Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

not that I really have to ask for "permission" but I'm really not an asshole... if I find out my ex was cheating on me before I dumped her ho bag ass I'm perfectly cool to nail her best friend, right?

Free and clear without a doubt. If the ex was skeezy you owe her nothing. Her friend, on the other hand, is the one with the obligation.

Oh, and congrats Ichigo. MOVIN' ON UP

if you actually have a chance with her best friend then you should take her out on a few dates and then hook up with her. this would make your ex a lottt more jealous and would be more hilarious in my books. though i would never do such a thing. ;)

what the fuck, this is the worst post.

i was unaware of this when i posted, i am sorry.

i will try harder at my random thoughts as they come out, k?

I don't know if I could handle a couple dates, she might even be dumber than my ex was! Eh, maybe I could do one or two, as long as I figured something out to do that doesnt require much conversation.

ya the friend is def the one with the obligation, I agree but the bish has been blowing up my text inbox ever since we broke up, what a horrible friend ;)

Guest jmatsu

they were showing the matrix on t.v. i didn't bother watching it, but it made me remember lawrence fishburne in that scifi movie "event horizion."

i wonder what happens/ed to him... i wish that hollywood made/will make the sequel.

my impeccable credit score is leaving me with tempting offers from credit card companies. 7.99 fixed apr (after 0% for 15 months)? yes please

i used vacation days yesterday and today, and it was a good decision. i actually did a lot of cleaning, so my apartment is now somewhat respectable.

i really really want to get a motorcycle, but i've come to the conclusion that it will probably have to wait until next summer.

i was unaware of this when i posted, i am sorry.

i will try harder at my random thoughts as they come out, k?

to add to you lip staring story... i was staring at some ladies lips while she was puckering them after she put on lip gloss and it looked like a shiny asshole

to add to you lip staring story... i was staring at some ladies lips while she was puckering them after she put on lip gloss and it looked like a shiny asshole

that you wanted to fuck, right? i mean, you being Le Buttsecks and all... :P