Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I had to attend some mandatory alcohol/drugs class for 6 hours this morning and I think I enjoyed it a surprising amount. I'm not some sort of hopeless alcoholic in need of comfort and support, but under the right circumstances, I think I could easily become one of those people that attend correctional/support groups just due to how intriguing the people are.

The setup of the tables resembled that of the New Day Co-op from The Wire, so that only made things twice as fun.

I follow this gurl on tumblr and she follows back.

Then she raids every single page of mine (google analytics stalkin concepts - why tho, my shit's boring), then REPOSTS (not REBLOG) a bunch of my pic posts.

CMON SON

ohhhhhhhhhhh my fucking god. is that the cire trudon candle? how much was it and where did you get it from? i love cool candles :X

brackbird.

i plan on putting it in my office aimed at my colleague's desk.

BONAPARTE IS WATCHING YOU FAP

third verse! this shit is wild. on hot 97 too

i know i should be happy for them and shit, but im not sure how i feel about this. blowin up so fast

edit: nevermind good for them. id want the same shit. OF!!

my friend's friend I met in NYC was the teen male model they used for a ton of the covers for Goosebumps novels, Bobbsey Twins, Hardy Boys, etc etc.

Basically girls around our age always think they know him because they used to fantasize about a teenage version of him for years. Amazing.

Just delete the '&theater' part at the end of the address and it takes it back to the old school.

isn't there a mozilla plugin that will reroute a certain address (set by you) to another (set by you)?

basically, can i automate that shit. fuck theater

fell asleep on the bus, woke up with dried blood all over my hand, and the sleeves of my sweater. i had to wash the blood off before i found this tiny laceration on my ring finger

it won't stop bleeding.

from a feminist perspective this is symbolic of menstruation

you see the ring finger is where the wedding ring goes and

feminists have claimed logic and emphatic conclusions

if you have a dick and exhibit empathy your mindset is obviously derived from feminist studies

empathy belongs solely to those with a "liberated" perspective