Sign in to follow this  
fade to black2

Random Thoughts...

After driving on the expressway, I really want a new car. This 3 geared Suzuki Alto ain`t cutting it.

thanks, but preferably a typical "college" movie, i will check out goodfellas tho.

not another teen movie

it's really crude humor but i fucking love it. plus there's some free tits n ass in there

it's so nice to be home

four hours of sleep but i finished my essay. i'm beginning to see what university is all about.

i think i'll start my next one when i get home and watch a (wayne) documentary.

don't worry scott i did too... but i guess i don't celebrate it in the first place

oh that is a guarentee, i will be sitting in my living room in underwear, next to the laptop, playing GTA IV.

redX is such a nice guy.

On a side note: I like NWA more and more everyday.

blegh whatever, i will play ps3 all day and eat tacos or some shit.

do you own street fighter 4

because i will play you on thanksgiving

oh that is a guarentee, i will be sitting in my living room in underwear, next to the laptop, playing GTA IV.

i rented that shit on gamefly, and to be honest the game's kinda boring. it's the first gta i've played though, so maybe it's just the format of the shit or soemthing.

so I've got mild-hypoglycemia, especially when I go for prolonged periods without eating. While my sister is a diabetic, I am not, but I'm wondering, since I quit smoking on the whole, is there anything I can consume aside from food to stave off hunger when I get the munchies or my blood sugar drops somewhat? I consume too many carbs on the whole, despite my size, and I just don't feel I need to eat so much.

Also, I'm kinda sick of apples. I eat like between 2-4 a day.

What are some good hold over consumables? Not necessarily food.

do you own street fighter 4

because i will play you on thanksgiving

buying it tonight brb, and tbh i have yet to even touch the ps3, got it yesterday, life is too busy :|

i rented that shit on gamefly, and to be honest the game's kinda boring. it's the first gta i've played though, so maybe it's just the format of the shit or soemthing.

i thought it was pretty shit

vice city was the shit though, i played that game soooooo much

also modded it to hell, so much fun adding different cars/airplanes/boats

i thought it was pretty shit

haha, maybe that's the problem. guess i'll just send it back and get something else. maybe fifa or something, although that gets boring quick too.

I just ordered GTA IV this week, expecting it to arrive tomorrow and take me away from Forza for a while. A few people have said that it's boring though...

I just ordered GTA IV this week, expecting it to arrive tomorrow and take me away from Forza for a while. A few people have said that it's boring though...

love or hate

i hate

I love GTA as a series, partly because I love open ended games where you can choose to ignore the missions and just go do your thang. Gonna buy Elder Scrolls IV:oblivion for just that reason.

I did my best to like it, I really did, but the redundancy and tedium got so boring that I had trouble even finishing the story (which is good).

i liked vice city and san andreas a lot, hated gta iv though, no idea how it got perfect scores in the reviews.

if you like oblivion (so good), you might want to check out fallout 3 too. Borderlands is surprisingly decent too.

i've played every gta and i love the last one. just bought "liberty city episodes" and sold the regular one. sometimes i just wander in the city for hours doing stupid things or finding cool places.

but i can understand some people found it boring or too serious.

milspec's blog is hilarious.

http://rogueeagle23.blogspot.com/

was the guy ex-army/navy/marines? or just some random dude playing military dress-up?

no hate, just curious.