Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

You don't understand how much I regret asking

I know well be fine, cause she's fine, and I make it seem like idgaf, time will tell

You remind of myself 3 years ago....I met this awesome girl at a party one night, we clicked instantly. Had so much in common and hung out for a while, hit it off real quick. She deaded this other dude for me, and things were going fine.

I posed the question one night and she told me a number I couldn't live with.

At least you're acting like ydgaf. I became a complete asshole, and I could only think of her as a slut the entire relationship even though she was the best fucking girlfriend ever.

Oh and when we broke up I found out from another friend that the number she gave was four shy of the real total. :'(

Anyway don't let it hit you hard, I regret giving two shits about the past. It does matter yes, but don't think too deep into it. What does a number mean? It means that she like to fuck. Whats the big fucking deal? Do you not like to fuck? DO IT MENG! BE STRONG! SUFU GOT YO BACK.

Random thought - Anyone wanna fed ex me some food from NYC some day?

Oh and when we broke up I found out from another friend that the number she gave was four shy of the real total. :'(

See that's what you get for dating a fucking lying whore man!!!

(10)

I knew it was a bad idea to ask, though I did anyway.

Dreaded "how many guys before me" question...

I had a feeling she had a bit of history, but what can you do. I don't like the number, especially for her age, 20. She says obviously none of those people matter anymore, and she was a much different person then.

I really do love her a lot, can see us being together for a long, long time, but ever since she told me it's been constantly on my mind.

Have I doomed this relationship by asking? Or am I just overreacting and should move on, everyone does things...

It will only retract from the discussion if I don't say the amount, i'm #12.

An even better question would be how many girls have you fucked?

Pot calling the kettle black concept

Seriously, unless she is still in her party phase and your not into that/at that stage then dont sweat it

I find guys call girls sluts really easily, yet they are the ones we seek out to have a good time with. It takes 2 to fuck, so we are just as guilty as they are. Socitey has this vauge idea that women dont crave sex as much as men

Women are worse then we are......Seriously .....

Guys are just more forward and open so we get called on it more then the females do. We may tell our buddies that we got laid, but that girls friends know your dick size, how long you lasted and what positions you did, so brush up on your game, and if it doesnt work, move onto one of her friends...:D

So today was my first day at work, and out of the blue, Raekwon showed up with his entourage. I have no idea why. We are a tech startup (down the street from Facebook) doing data analysis/visualization software. It was pretty fucking random.

So today was my first day at work, and out of the blue, Raekwon showed up with his entourage. I have no idea why. We are a tech startup (down the street from Facebook) doing data analysis/visualization software. It was pretty fucking random.

what if raekwon is a secret guest contributor to techcrunch>?????

chamillionaire is into dat tech shi :o

what if raekwon is a secret guest contributor to techcrunch>?????

chamillionaire is into dat tech shi :o