Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^^ the only thing i consistently spend my money on besides clothes in terms of a hobby/interest are old records i find at goodwill. this collection is actually getting kinda crazy, i have a space designated for them on my bookshelf but once that's filled up idk. i'm gonna have to start getting rid of some. but i got some reaaaaaaally cool ones today :3

I noticed that a shit load of people on sufu haven't realized this..

super control > supersettings > edit options > scroll down to "number of posts to show per page" > choose "show 40 posts per page"

every now and then I see the posts, "gotta repost this for this page (insert quote)", shits on the same page for me lol

does anyone spend money among different hobbies/interest? or is it just jawns rule everything around me?

I'd say very little of my income goes into jawnz.

a lot goes into my lifting hobby. I spent >$1k on supplements a couple hours ago. should last me a good 6 months.

Cant fucking....wait...almost ...time...

1Sd0ff1sbJU

The guy who did the score for this film deserves major repect.....

This and Tron may be the only 2 movies that I will actually go and spend $12 to go see

lOJqicM6x84

The trailer score is godly, done by Zack Hemsey but I'm still sure Zimmer will still produce some amazing music for this movie, also cant wait!

The girl i'm dating might be going to Costa Rica for 5 months starting in September.

I really love her, and think she may be "the one" even though we've only known each other about half a year, and seriously going out like 2 months. We haven't talked about it, her going away, and what it would do to us. But I dont know, would it be even worth it to "stay together..."

fuuuuuuck

The girl i'm dating might be going to Costa Rica for 5 months starting in September.

I really love her, and think she may be "the one" even though we've only known each other about half a year, and seriously going out like 2 months. We haven't talked about it, her going away, and what it would do to us. But I dont know, would it be even worth it to "stay together..."

fuuuuuuck

You know what you need? A krispe kreme doughnut. Then proceed to a bar and chat up some broads. If you feeling a bit corny, head to bell blvd. Words.

street fighter: the legend of chun li was one of the worst movies i have ever seen.

the original van damme movie was a masterpiece compared to this.

i watched dragonball evolution on cinemax a few weeks back, i immediately cancelled my cinemax subscription, that movie is a new level of terrible