Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

uh what the fuck, it's her body, how is it any of your business what she does with it?

i hope you're being sarcastic here because otherwise you're coming off as a huge chauvinistic asshole.

i hope you're being sarcastic here because otherwise you're coming off as a huge boring douche

BOOYAH

god, that was not a good idea. i should have been studying but instead i just came back from eating abunch of chicken wings with my brother.

uh what the fuck, it's her body, how is it any of your business what she does with it?

i hope you're being sarcastic here because otherwise you're coming off as a huge chauvinistic asshole.

Seriously????

Is my sarcasm not bold enough for you????

I will definitly try to be a larger more chauvanistic asshole in the future when I am making jokes aimed at females, so my sarcasm shines through more clearly.

R A W FUCKING R A W

thumb160x_20100520__local_wyatt_defense.jpg

After taking psychedelic mushrooms, a California man gouged out his MMA training partner's heart, eyes and tongue, all while he was still alive.

Witness testimonies detail the two men's increasing paranoia as it spiraled out of control.

Dear Francis Xavier,

You have received an infraction at superfuture.

Reason: offensive post

-------

do not use homophobic or racial slurs.

-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

http://superfuture.com/showthread.php?p=2296264

quote:

quote:

originally posted by zenii viewpost.gif best part of that is;

also wut:

quote:

One of the wolf pack, whom many consider the "alpha dog," received some international acclaim when a neighbor's dog went missing, only to have its skull found in the possession of 18-year old, Wolfie Blackheart.

Alpha dog? They said she's the alpha dog? Look at them. Nobody dresses like that anymore. This must be in the middle of nowhere.

Oh man this loser is the worst. This fucking mall queer decapitated a dog?

That stupid little fantasy sword won't help her when Franny X comes to town for a mall goth rape spree.

All the best,

superfuture