Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I just drove past a truck full of pigs. Shit like that makes me ashamed of my meat eating habits. They don't look very happy to be taking that ride.

pigs are supposed to have the iq equivalent to a 6 year old child.

For this reason i really try my hardest to avoid eating pork, but inevitably slip up every now and then. Its funy i came across this discussion cos i just went to a burger joint, and felt guilty after seeing the pictures of cows they use for their burgers.

I try to only buy free range meat, not because of the lack of additives, but because it means at least the animals got a chance to live their lives without being confined to filthy, packed cattle pens.

I would like to be a full blown vegetarian but my hectic lifestyle and geographical location really doesnt allow for such a luxury (at the time being anyway), so right now its about harm reduction.

more for us !!

seriously i don't like pigs packed in trucks either but meanwhile they don't know about themselves and their fate. at the same time, tons of poor people are packed in buses but the difference is that they know that their life is shit and no one else than themselves can make it change.

this doesn't stop me from living my life as well as seeing pigs packed in trucks doesn't stop me from eating ham because ham is awesome. but at least you have the luxury of being able to make the choice not to eat ham.

alright i forgot where i was going but ... my 2 cents.

Model Rights

I can stop any scene at any time by using the house safeword "RED".

I will be given (and should demand) a recognizable safeword in the event that I am gagged or otherwise unable to say "RED". This can be a verbal "Uh-Uh" or a non-verbal signal such as a hand signal.

Upon use of my safeword, I am entitled to ask for the scene to completely end or for the shoot to completely end. Only if I explicitly consent, can the scene continue at a slower pace.

I am entitled to personally sanitize any items that are used on me.

I am entitled to ask to see fresh condoms applied to any item used on me.

I am entitled to ask to see STD tests for any other model I have sexual contact with.

I am entitled to ask any model or producer to wear sanitary gloves before touching my genitals.

I am entitled to ask to have any item tested on me before the scene begins (such as nipple clamps, gags etc).

I can finish the shoot at any time and will be entitled to the proportion of the modeling fee earned (e.g. If I decide to end a 4 hour shoot after 3 hours, I will be entitled to 75% of the original fee).

If I have any complaints about my experiences, I can direct them to the company owner, Peter Acworth [contact information redacted].

@ Cyber: No contest?

personally i would say none, unless you're dead set on transferring somewhere else out of community college. what you thinking about majoring in? have a ton of friends that went to ucsb and haven't met one that regretted going there.