Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

the xx opened for friendly fires last year in new york, and it was one of the best shows ive been to. definitely go, even if by yourself. before the nights over, youll have at least two people looking to mate, because that male singer casts mating spells.

and, i may or may not have an internet crush.

raine.jpg

I can't wait until summer.

I was going to say you have it easy when I was looking at the temp line, and then I saw the rain. Jesus. Sending you and diamonds snorkels.

Last I checked, after the last two weeks and the awesome weather (record-breaking, actually), one of the days this week, we have a high of 0 degrees.

I really wanna discuss the utter terribleness that is www.ogleto.com . I can understand if it was deleted in the thread it was in, but since this is random thoughts, fair game?

I really wanna discuss the utter terribleness that is www.ogleto.com . I can understand if it was deleted in the thread it was in, but since this is random thoughts, fair game?

Notable quotes from Ogleto.com

What inspires you when it comes to personal style?

Being different. Standing out.

Describe yourself in a single sentence.

Colourful, loud freedom fighter to the max.

Describe yourself in a single sentence.

Moody.

1000 cal...a day?!

That can't be healthy.

If you have a very slow metabolism and have done nothing but lounge around all day, it's probably not very much under what your body is actually requiring.