Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Austin, TX | SXSW 2010:

3 best friends, 4 days, 8 black outs, ~200 free drinks, amazing Texas BBQ, Bone Thugs and Harmony show, kicked it with that other Cyrus girl and the hot mess that is Mischa Barton, and now my body and liver are confused and hate me.

I'd say the weekend was a success.

fucking xx show sold out in like 15 minutes........ no tickets on craigslist as of late but im hoping to find some

awesome man! just got out of a relationship with a girl that made me feel similar ________________ now i cant stop making this face :/

Of the three Full House daughters, my favorite would have to be Stephanie Tanner. DJ was kinda boring and Michelle was adorable but was a bit too much at times. They got it right with Stephanie with her trademark lines, "How rude!" and "Well pin a rose on your nose.."

and Family Matters was awesome during the third season.

my blonde bulgarian (or was it slovakia?) not getting dressed enough next door neighbour has left me a note in my mailbox about the cushion i gave her saying it litteraly changed her life... ... while it cheered me up for the day as i read it... yeah i'm going to pay her a visit tomorrow she probablys needs some friends here !