Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Dat sux^

i went to this interview to try and do volunteer for this world camp thing cause it sounded alright, wouldn't mind doing that sort of volunteer work. i knew it was christian based but i didn't know to what degree of religiousness it was on. the first thing they asked me was if i was christian. i said no i'm catholic. and then they asked me if i was ever tempted by sin. i wanted to start laughing but i was lying out of my teeth. i bet they knew i was a sinner from the second i walked in.

Did Raptor Jesus interview you?

Did Raptor Jesus interview you?

ahaha that woulda been better. i was interviewed by like a panel, a young asian guy, and old korean guy with an interpreter and some old white guy who straight looked like a pedophile. with dwight schrute glasses and all.

me and my dad were cleaning up the house, and we found many wasp hives in random places. this one was found in a small hole right outside the doorway:

S7303135.jpg

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/780873--father-retrieves-stolen-stroller-in-craigslist-sting

This guy got fucking owned ^

Long story short, a guy steals a fathers expensive stroller off the porch. The man who got jacked looks over local Craigslist listings for it until someone lists it.

He finds the guy, takes his picture along with pics of his license plate and he gets arrested by the cops, and the dad gets his stroller back. He apparently knew it was his due to chalk markings his kids put on it before it was stolen

wow. awesome. a $750 stroller

I know man, personally I wouldnt be stupid enough to leave something worth that much money sitting on my porch in the first place, but thats another argument

That shit better have in dash dvd, rims and a slick ass paint job for that much cash, the kid is a balla and he isnt even old enough to wipe his own ass

my friend is dating a new guy. he came out with us tonight and while we were in his car I decided to ask him what kind of music he likes. he says "rock" and I'm all "oh that's cool, like what kind of rock are you into specifically" and he tells me with this enthusiastic smile on his face that he loves linkin park, nickelback and evanescence (the FIRST album, he stresses).

LOTH FOR WORDTH

my friend is dating a new guy. he came out with us tonight and while we were in his car I decided to ask him what kind of music he likes. he says "rock" and I'm all "oh that's cool, like what kind of rock are you into specifically" and he tells me with this enthusiastic smile on his face that he loves linkin park, nickelback and evanescence (the FIRST album, he stresses).

LOTH FOR WORDTH

lolololololololololololololol

speaking of god. you guys surely remember Jean Pierre Mattei right ? french dude wearing ultracrazy clothes sending the love to everyone and displaying the book of penis... he's back on a french forum, so if you want to check out what he became.

http://forum.commeuncamion.com/36_styles/que_portezvous_aujourdhui_photo_edition_avec_commentaires-t4049.17385.html