Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

so in this equation where does "steezy white guy" land

are all "steezy xxx" equivalent? is nerdy white guy higher than nerdy asian guy?

somebodies going to have to write a paper

no, they aren't equivalent. it's generally based on race and bad stereotypes. so if you belong to a race that generally dresses bad and wears ridiculous things, but you as an individual of say race are steezy, you therefore exceed another race that usually dresses better ex: white people. so say you have a black guy and an indian guy who are steezy, they are equivelent and well surpass the steezy asians and steezy white guys because holy shit really? they're steezin'? how many steezy black and indians guys do you know? oh my god. i can only think of three and that's westside, mrip, and our friend omc.

though, nerdy white guy beats asian nerdy guy by a full class.

keep stylin' my ethnic brothers!

Domino's will always be Domino's...which is to say, it's horseshit. Be that as it may, the sliced sausage with fresh spinach and heavy sauce ain't a bad pizza at all.

^ man, their new recipe is the shit. pizza you buy (not frozen) is never bad, it's always good in it's unique way. i've never had a bad pizza.

True. Obviously I'm not a fan of Domino's, but I do eat it from time to time... and hell, it's pizza. Hard to fuck it up! I do like the new sauce, especially heavy. And that pizza I just mentioned is a whole level above any of their other combos.

You ever heard of Heggie's pizza? I don't know if it's distributed nationally. It's a local *frozen brand that is on par with, or better than, most fresh pizza places. They'd probably fedex you one if you can't get em.

^glad you had a good day, bro

well, the psychic shop/parlor in my neighborhood closed down. wonder if the owner foresaw that muhahahahahaha :D

True. Obviously I'm not a fan of Domino's, but I do eat it from time to time... and hell, it's pizza. Hard to fuck it up! I do like the new sauce, especially heavy. And that pizza I just mentioned is a whole level above any of their other combos.

You ever heard of Heggie's pizza? I don't know if it's distributed nationally. It's a local *frozen brand that is on par with, or better than, most fresh pizza places. They'd probably fedex you one if you can't get em.

Supposedly Dominos is using the same recipe as Papa Johns?

Or