Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i've been drunk for the past 3 days--- and---well--- no one was pleased.

funny how the ones who are laughing at all your drunken stupor are the ones who will throw you under the bus when their purpose is served.

oh and i retired my last pair of wallabees- great shoes.

feelya. i still feel like shit from drinking every day last week. it was some sort of a bet that i had to have memory loss from alcohol consumption every day, which i did. and on saturday i passed out at 9pm and woke up at 6pm on sunday :/

plz i don't hook up, i actually respect myself haha

yeeaahhh...OK. :rolleyes:

In beer pong you get fucked up the more you win. Its slightly less than 1 beer per game on average and if you have a 7 game winning streak it's good game.

less that one beer a game? thats some pussy shit.

hnFZsrs32Co

For myself it's intentional. Put a bunch of weight on over Xmas and wanted to at least lose that. Managed to get into a groove with it now though, aiming to get to 75kg and then try and gain some more muscle. Weirdest bit so far was waking at 6:30 today because I had a stuffed up nose, weighing myself and going back to bed til 12 and being 0.5kg lighter when I weighed myself again...

Once you get used to a light feeling of hunger, it becomes easier and easier. To be honest, I sort of enjoy it; my brain is far more functional on an empty stomach.

LOL still far from fat ( 5'11, 167) , but what would make me feel best is to eat to my hearts content, work out, and stay under 185 for life. haploid, how tall are you??

havent had any drinks in like....2 weeks! Or smokes....trying to be healthier, started eating more fruits & vegetables and bullshit.

After getting pretty sick twice in a 4 week period....decided I need to fix somethin because I usually never get sick!

The likely reason is because I went to a rave a lil bit ago and got superrrr fucked up....right after I recovered from being sick...so maybe thats why, but part of me wants to say I should change some of my health habits lol

fuck.

this morning i went into the local starbucks (holla brokaw road SB) and saw literally the most stunning girl i have ever seen up close in person. Chick was like 5'10 with heels on, athletic body and big pointy fake tits in her mid-twenties.

I was sporting a supreme cap, BRickson sweater, lvc47 jorts (honestly, wtf?) and purcells. Felt so swaggerless and lame.

Im stepping my clothes game up. I spend too much money on clothes to look like a middle-class high schooler

and this is pretty good too: http://boston.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/hillary-duff-teaches-all-girls-how-to-handle-getting-engaged/

haha, zubin that's where my friends and i go for coffee! i still haven't seen you around san jose yet.

i've been trying to be healthier lately too since my boss is on some crazy diet, i'm a bit more conscious of what i eat. eating more vegetables, less white rice and less fried foods. sayin no to french fries.

No offense, but that's pretty pathetic. When you see a beautiful woman you shouldn't be thinking "I wish I had more/better clothes". That displays a total lack of confidance on your part. A "hella dope fit" probably wouldn't make her talk to you either; leaving you $500+ in debt with nothing to show for yourself except a wardrobe full of stuff you won't really like in ten years.

But, like I said, not a personal attack.

yeah but the hot girl in heels won't really pay attention to you in the real life if you wear an old pair of jeans and cons. whereas if you wear clothes that are considered by the general population as 'classy' (stupid generic term), like a pair of boots and some slim jeans and a nice leather jacket for example, then she might be more inclined into speaking to you. but yeah, $5k of clothes won't make her talk to you either...

like today i was wearing lounging clothes, hoodie, band tee, diors and cons because i had to spend some time at the hospital. and i sort of felt naked in the street without my leather jacket and shoes.

^^ its the opposite for me. when im hungry, i cant really think as well unless i eat something. lol, maybe this is my problem

haha same here. I woke up at 12 and I have a midterm to study for but first I had to make oatmeal...then eggs....then coffee...now I'm eating an apple and it's almost 2.