Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i dunno either, i've done it a lot tho and was usually drunk. it transformed me into a loving drunk most of the time. but when it wears off, it usually makes you feel more like shit than it made you feel good.

just got out of the hospital last night after having an emergency appendectomy

my nurse was super hot, my age, and i slurred/chatted to her for a bit about school and where she lives

she smiled a few times while giving me pain meds and needles

i'm doped up and found her on facebook. what to do........

I don't like ravers and I think PLUR is a bullshit excuse for ravers to use drugs.

I used to be a child raver back in the day and I never did drugs!!:o

I bet someone spiked the fruit plates every now and then though, I was hyper as fuck

When I'm playing guitar and channelling a signal through a series of effects pedals and out of a tube amp with a fucking massive wall of feedback saturating the whole thing. Some people have said my style of guitar playing is reminiscant of the way a Wizard would cast a spell. The feeling is really non-comparable to alot of things, its more desirable to me than fucking, its almost similar to getting high and if you play music while you're high your sense of timing gets distorted leading to interesting, fantastic kickass moments where you can feel the fabric of reality melting from the notes eminating out of that amp. I can play 11 notes on the guitar in one second, provided I'm stoned and meditating.

Writing songs usually comes best at moments of critical duress, or at least I find myself scrawling more lyrics when I'm feeling fucked up and unstable. The cut up technique pioneered by William S. Burroughs works pretty well in some instances, other times you might want to convey a more solid message to the listener. Song is just another form of communication.

http://forum.lookbook.nu/show/11639-For-those-of-you-who-create-music

role-playing dress up wizard guitarist :confused:

song is just another form of communication, guys

http://forum.lookbook.nu/show/11639-For-those-of-you-who-create-music

role-playing dress up wizard guitarist :confused:

song is just another form of communication, guys

I'd take this way more seriously if it weren't on Lookbook. I can't take anyone active in that "community" very seriously.

Florence Nightingale effect. Yeahhh that's it.

I'm gonna do it. How often are nurses contacted by previous patients?

Hope she's not creeped out I lurked. Will post up results after I make contact. Any dumb doings I'm blaming on the percocet.