Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

How long does it usually take for USPS to show tracking numbers? I bought a wallet off of a du who PM'ed me and he says he shipped it yesterday at 8AM. It is now 1:40 of the following day and it has yet to work... He sent proof that the wallet was in his posession so I don't think he's scamming me but it's a bit unnerving.

Indexing requires energy. In order to index an infinite amount of information, you would require an infinite amount of energy.

grammatical problem there.

but, quantum computing could (?) deal with this.

mebbe avoid the massive combinatorial explosion, etc.

e/o GGL probably still becomes wintermute or whatever...

that's crap. i've gotta work today too, but at 3pm, and only for a few hours. new years reso: to not make such last minute plans next year.

i had this vision of a chicken farm with little ball-chickens, minus their wings and feet. why? i ate five pounds of chicken wings throughout the day (breakfast, lunch, dinner) being stuck at work and a coworker brought it up. now i just picture them, rolling around...

i am really glad that this year is over. shit was tough.

lost one of my most important family members, got cheated on twice, couldn't start the apprenticeship i wanted due to a vision anomaly and lost 1-2 friends over some bullshit.

i am really optimistic for 2010 though. will make it a great year :).

best of luck with 2010 man.

i had kind of a crazy year, but quite achievementless. while i wish 2010 would be that crazy, it is quite unlikely and hazardous. let's just make it getting-things-done-year.