Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

but is that video the one described in sam's post? it would comfort me to know its not on the internet

theres a lot of them on youtube, all the same and they have parts of the story quoted on the titles and descriptions.

I'm pretty sure the story was fabricated for the suicidemouse.avi thing, its all too perfect to be real

apparently it's a poor recreation of the actual suicide mickey film based on the description given in the article -- not the real thing

also, while reading the comments, stumbled upon..

chrozx.avi

anyone know what it is? something about chronology

why am i intrigued by these weird twisted almost paranormal shiets?

^ there is no hype, thats not the real footage. it's an interpretation of the description, hand drawn and made by some dude from 4chan's /x/.

and ROYALE: grifter was also a hoax with chopped footage from some obscure horror film.

im trying to find this old online riddle/puzzle that involved some creepy video that people were trying to analyze on a forum to get hints. it was pretty complex, i cant offer any more details than that though. anyone have a clue what im talking about? if it helps i think i stumbled upon it when doing those puzzles like notpr0n etc

i feel the 3d would be better if you're sitting closer, or if the screen was wrapped around you or something, so that you can't see anything but screen. don't know if that makes any sense.

i think the IMAX version is suppose to be better. 7 story tall screen makes you feel that your in the world. i tried to sit close so that the screen could be as big as possible when i went to century to try and get as close to the same effect as IMAX without being at IMAX

agreed. storyline was weak and over-predictable. only thing entertaining were the graphics. should've blazed before hand.

could they not be more obvious about going green and saving the planet

im trying to find this old online riddle/puzzle that involved some creepy video that people were trying to analyze on a forum to get hints. it was pretty complex, i cant offer any more details than that though. anyone have a clue what im talking about? if it helps i think i stumbled upon it when doing those puzzles like notpr0n etc

i know exactly what you're talking about. i think that puzzle is the reason we started chatting. you and transparentcranium. and no i don't remember what the name of the puzzle was.

ahhh fck its sorta like this thing:

http://whoisevl683.wordpress.com/

but from my vague recollection of the one i'm referring to, it starts with a video of something creepy, a nighttime shot of maybe something like a dark alley or something dark, maybe a person in a hood sitting somewhere.. really eerie.. god i sound stupid trying to explain it and i doubt anyone on sufu knows wtf im talking about, but if you played notpr0n you might have stumbled across it like i did