Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

during breakfast i was telling my parents how they should have signed me up for piano when i was a kid, and we got into this whole bit about how i'm going to learn how to play piano now. my mom mentions how one of the churchy aunts has a piano that no one uses, so my aunt comes over and i ask her if i can borrow her piano and she says she'll trade me the piano for a purse. SWEEEEEEEET! i'm pretty excited.

during breakfast i was telling my parents how they should have signed me up for piano when i was a kid, and we got into this whole bit about how i'm going to learn how to play piano now. my mom mentions how one of the churchy aunts has a piano that no one uses, so my aunt comes over and i ask her if i can borrow her piano and she says she'll trade me the piano for a purse. SWEEEEEEEET! i'm pretty excited.
omg same! except i got a piano accordion and no lessons and didnt have to swap and no conversation

me too! started lessons february this year, bought an upright piano last month. adult beginners ftw!

i'm taking my grade 2 RCM exam on jan. i expect to be surrounded by 5 year olds.

i thought sex drive was fucking hilarious. my friends did not

There doesn't seem to be much middle ground, it was a love or hate thing

I normally find those types of movies (lame tit/cock jokes) kind of sad, but this one had great characters and some good dialouge

Superbad kills me everytime as well, watched that with the fiancee afterwards.

Needed some relaxing mindless laughs this weekend