Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

skins, dolls and I were discussing how we should all arrange an nyc trip. i've never been and i'm supremely jealous of clopek heading down there this week. but in the meantime; this wednesday, word.

on a semi-related note, i'm 90% sure I'm heading to montreal in june for the gran prix.

i'm happy i have most days off this week; but early shifts on the weekend could be harsh.

i want to come too guyz :(

i just applied for my first credit card (mommydaddy getting pissed off at my excessive charges on their card). i feel dangerous financial times to come.

Ha, i cancelled my credit card a couple months ago because i was using it to muchh :(

i realized that ive been selling clothes and spending almost exclusively on food

as a result i've decided that im not spending too much time on superfuture since my priorities seem to be remaining essentially straight

me too

i hate cold food that was originally hot (leftovers) ie cold pizza cold fried chicken etc but i love leftover cold pasta.

yo

cold pasta is gross

but

cold pizza is the truth

^ yea we got alot of taxes but we have free healtcare and other beneifts from it.

we actually have 3 main political parties and 2 minor ones all bitching. our party in power is also a minority government so there is more bitching than usual