Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

we should have a sufu beard contest. except anyone over 20 years old should be in a different category to make it fair. and then have sufu judge for steeziest beard.

WHO WANTS IN

I want in. Perhaps different categories of beard even? Beards rule.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1285016/

Yeah, a facebook movie. With Justin Timberlake. By Fincher.

also it looks like de Palma is working on an untouchables sequel. wtf hollywood.

Anyone see that they're making a Boondock Saints II? Hollywood needs to stop fucking with the classics. Just because y'allz got no creative talent doesn't mean you should be fucking with good shit, dig?

we should have a sufu beard contest. except anyone over 20 years old should be in a different category to make it fair. and then have sufu judge for steeziest beard.

WHO WANTS IN

Mine grows so unevenly, would not be a good look (although the potential exists for a Japanese Pai Mei style if cultivated for long enough)

Anyone see that they're making a Boondock Saints II? Hollywood needs to stop fucking with the classics. Just because y'allz got no creative talent doesn't mean you should be fucking with good shit, dig?

Except it's the same director and the same actors. They've been wanting to make that sequel for 10 years. Also, it's out already.

also i'm holding a garage sale this friday/saturday... anyone have any tips :(?? we needa sell a BUNCH of crap and furniture

label everything with a price. I hate when everything is unpriced and then you have to ask the garage sale master and he eyes you up, like he's considering how much a person like you would pay...

J'aime voiles garage.

^^ mmm that looks yummy.

ok so what the fuck! i arrive to the parking lot of school and i have three texts from my boss. i call her back and she says, "daniel was supposed to open the store. he's not answering the store phone or his cell phone. can you come open? i'm two hours away."

FUCK

i so run to lecture, and tell my professor there's an emergency at work. she's been so sweet about me being absent last week and i feel like an ass for missing class. so i run back and here i am at work. i'm going to kill someone. someone needs to get here fast so i can make it to my other lecture.

label everything with a price. I hate when everything is unpriced and then you have to ask the garage sale master and he eyes you up, like he's considering how much a person like you would pay...

J'aime voiles garage.

do you mean " les ventes de garage"? :P:o

I just picked up a pair of blue DBSS hi tops and wore them to law school today (not the patent ones, the deer skin ones). Prof catches a glimpse of them during class and blurts out "My God, Look at those Shoes!"

Pretty happy about it. If I ever stop offending the delicate sensibilities of old lawyer types please take me out back, shoot me in the head, and bury me in these kicks.

fuck this essay

Only on paragraph 2 and this shit's gonna be 4 pages double spaced already.

and I gotta meet with the prof in less than 2 hours

and it's not gonna be even close to finished

fuck this essay.

I wish you luck.

I have two papers due by 5pm tomorrow.. I haven't started.

the other day i bought one of those legit razors with replaceable blades and everything instead of disposable ones for the first time

i forgot it in the bathroom, and the maids threw it out

which is funny, because bigfoot decided to shave his pubes on the floor and they've been ignoring that for the past 3 days

szby9s.jpg

fucking maids