Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

elaborate? YOU SELLIN OUT?!?!?!?!?!??!?

Nah, part of me kinda wishes...hahaha. No, looks like we are gonna be able to re-configure / re-negotiate our lease. We signed at the absolute peak of the market, and I'm really looking forward to getting it to a reasonable level. Like, significant savings...

Those situations suck. I had an in class essay once and when I got it back the grade was an A+ ? (literally had a question mark next to it) and the teacher asked me if I wrote it before hand and swapped it in... just feels like shit. You should make a scene if she keeps accusing you of it.

swag surfin and wasted by weezy are both pretty good.

i went to a hugeee mansion party in irvine last night bunch of asians ofcourse but out of nowhere these "gangstas" came and got in a fight with somebody. There was blood everywhere it was disgusting. When i got by the door i only smelled alch and blood. Thing is after the fight there was no cops in sight. Partys in my hood get raided by like 1145 it was like 1 already. mindblownnn. There was so many people and too much alch left( in good way).lightweights.

surprised cops weren't there in the quickness. du's are anal as fuck especially to teens.
short for neighborhood i think cause yea irvine is the anti-hood
irvine? hood?

wow im highly offended my bday was yesterday im not a teen anymore! haha

wahhh irvines not hood?(10) i was talking about my place of residency when i said hood. I don't frequent irvine which was why i was so shocked no cops came, after all that happened.