Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

no idea where to get that sam...

im watching the brian mcknight late night talk show. he was interviewing himself and of course the musical guest tonight is brian mcknight and his 2 sons.

trade em h0w

i love apcs

they're just too big for me

you can bring them into the store on mercer st. and trade them in for a new pair @ 1/2 off the price. its like an exchange. then they just resell your old jawns @ double what you pay for a new pair. pre-distressed, get it??

^amen to that.

im going to start a jesus and mary chain cover band called jesus and mary jane.

im going to open up a chain of affordable organic food supermarkets called half foods.

im going to start a second band called bear foot and were going to be way better than deer hoof.

i need to go to bed.

ayo how they make it over there? they only put 1/4 cup full of coffee and fill the rest up with ice. charge me 2.50 tho

it's more like half, but yeah, they don't fuck around with that ice though. they had a sign where it says if you want no ice, it costs you $7. what a joke

brNtbaMadX4

Cut to 8:45 for some GT2 --> Corvette --> wall action.

But the entire thing is so tits-up amazing, i would just sit back and watch it if you had a few minutes.

god damn my dorm is a piece of shit

the only thing that saves it from being an utter waste of time and money is the location, but that's not even enough sometimes.

hopefully I can convince my parents to let me move out for next semester

that was incredible until the last corner... damn that was really uncalled for. he should have a ccepted his loss and stick with 2nd place wtf...

right??? It's the kind of thing that you do, instantly regret for about five days, and for the rest of your life, are secretly really REALLY proud of.

i've downloaded 11 gigs of movies in the past 2 days and i don't have time to watch any of them. fuck school and procrastination.

watch the movies during procrastination

procrastinate during school

do schoolwork during the lulls in the movies

there i just increased your efficiency by 300%

Just bought my first DSLR, I am stoked

I am so used to having a piece of crap for a camera that the pic quality blows me away with this thing. Just what I need to take pics of my finished projects ( built in units and custom woodworking)

what kind did you get?

Nothing overly crazy, as I am still a complete newb to proper photography

A Nikon D3000 paired with a Nikkor 18-55mm f3.5-5.6G VR zoom lens. I am astounded at how well the auto setting works.

I may be in the market for a extreme wide angel lens as well, but I need to do more research. Anything bigger then a 55mm I probably will never need, as almost all of my photos are taken indoors, and never from a very far distance