Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

evan told me that he sold a shirt that had a stain on it that he had documented and photographed in the thread. the buyer got mad at the stain and wanted a refund. hap said that if he didn't refund the guy he would be banned.

he was banned.

evan told me that he sold a shirt that had a stain on it that he had documented and photographed in the thread. the buyer got mad at the stain and wanted a refund. hap said that if he didn't refund the guy he would be banned.

he was banned.

just to clarify the stains were not noted in the sale thread, and when asked about the stains e0d9n0b5 denied that they were stains and claimed that they were part of the design of the shirt, he also threatened to get the buyer banned from superfuture if he tried to get his money back.

the buyer knew the shirt and that the stains were not a part of design and wanted a refund. e0d9n0b5 closed the paypal account so the buyer could not get his money back.

because e0d9n0b5 had lied about the stains when asked, it is only fair that the buyer should get an opportunity to return the shirt and get a refund.

e0d9n0b5 initially stated that he would do so, and then had a change of heart, and was banned.

hap, is it a permanent ban??

e0d9n0b5 is banned until such time that he decides to cooperate with the moderation team with regards to that matter in supermarket.

please note that bans are not up for discussion, so DO NOT shit up the board with posts about this one.

also note that when it comes to supermarket your join date, post count, reputation level are not deciding factors when it comes to who is in the right or wrong.

the supermarket is based to a certain degree on the ability to trust a transaction and other users, any betrayal of that trust however small makes it a whole lot harder for everyone to buy and sell.

therefore any breach of this will be treated seriously.

That reminds of the time where I actually had optimism for the Oki-Ni contest (for some silly reason)... I was actually browsing the Oki-Ni website saying to myself, "Alright, so if I win i'll get that, that, and that, etc."

I will never have optimism for a sufu contest again- I forgot that I never win stuff like that. :rolleyes:

please note that bans are not up for discussion, so DO NOT shit up the board with posts about this one.

not shitting up the board but – jmatsu, then edn0b ... my favorite posters are going away 1 by 1 :(