Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i've always wondered what happens when people like you (androids) walk through metal detectors. are you cursed for the rest of your life to have it beep at you? i'd imagine its even worse if youre of middle eastern descent

my dad shattered his wrist and leg, he has the bolts in. he's never had a problem at the airport. which is frightening. i guess you could put explosives drilled into your bones then? as long as they looked like the normal screws you could just show them the x rays. terrorist plot concepts

I fell off ma bike and now i have 3 screws in my shoulder.

SUFU needed to know.

my shoulder kinds of hurt.

my dad shattered his wrist and leg, he has the bolts in. he's never had a problem at the airport. which is frightening. i guess you could put explosives drilled into your bones then? as long as they looked like the normal screws you could just show them the x rays. terrorist plot concepts

I was told that the detectors will go off because of the screws and the staples/bars/pins I have in my ankle. don't know if it'll happen.

anybody ever had some screws in their bones and had to get them retired? are your bones weaker after?

same w/ my dad. his bones popped out during some basketball incident. he needed some bolts n screws. no incidents.. weird..

is it the type of metal or something?? thinkin things..

hmmm. just did my first muay thai class ever.

jiu jitsu - homosexual wrestling with sweaty grunting men.

muay thai - KICK EVERYTHING. TWICE. AGAIN! NOW, ELBOW ELBOW!

hooo boy.

is there any other way? fill yourself up the things you love the most... after a good day of them your pillow will magnetize you...

I dunno, as long as I can remember I've never been able to sleep well. During the night at least, I could probably sleep all day if I tried. But when night comes, my mind won't stop racing and sex just makes me more hyper. I feel like I should b out n about.

just got off of work, hungry I decided to stop by walgreens ( fast and open late) when some dude stops me off the street. he asks if I am a student, then says if I answer a few questions and leave my info I can receive 250$ (I must have this I was born yesterday look about me) and I told him no but he persisted and said he can show me the papers, he's legit, ya de dah..and then proceeds to try and lead me up the elevators of a parking garage we were near but I told him I had a pressing app't and left

on my way back from walgreens with my goodies in my bag I see him walking up in the opposite direction, he had a scary face on..looking at me like YOU'RE BUSTED.

he didn't stop me this time though. or anyone that was around us.....

250$ for a few questions is tempting though

I just picked up my new glasses with the same prescription I had before but when I look down things feel slightly askew. I don't know if its the "just-getting-used-to" phaze or if they fucked up with my lenses..

anybody know if its normal? its been too long since I got new glasses.

same w/ my dad. his bones popped out during some basketball incident. he needed some bolts n screws. no incidents.. weird..

is it the type of metal or something?? thinkin things..

I have a 6" metal plate in my forearm, just below the skin and it doesn't set off the metal detector at the airport. It must be the type of metal they use (titanium?)

hmmm. just did my first muay thai class ever.

jiu jitsu - homosexual wrestling with sweaty grunting men.

muay thai - KICK EVERYTHING. TWICE. AGAIN! NOW, ELBOW ELBOW!

hooo boy.

That metal plate is from getting my forearm snapped at Brazilian Jiu Jitsu...

Oh and...

NkhBqZDAlYA

_2198cVFdgA

yHlzOyktYbM

;)

natse is gonna come kick your ass

My knee still isn't 100%, not even sparring in class. It got injured sparring with a girl though......