Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Just found out that my chinese aunt who rode my ass for 20+ years about needing to study harder and is snooty as fuck about your grades/college has literally no idea who George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, or Abraham Lincoln are. I was taking her to see the memorials and she was questioning whether I was wasting her time because she had no idea who these ppl were.

I've known her all my life but mostly avoided because she's retardedly conservative but showing her around America has blown my mind on how small her worldview is. Took her to see Lion King and afterwards she was like "now I understand that a Broadway play is this thing with all these puppets and singing in African." I had to explain that this is just ONE show and that it is not representative. I don't think she understood that concept. Also she argued with me on whether Baltimore was a real city or not because she had "never heard of this city before" and therefore wanted to make sure that I was not driving to a place that I made up in my fucking imagination.

This is a woman who is in her late 60s, has access to TV/ magazines/internet, and has lived in China's biggest city her whole life. Yet talking to her sometimes is like talking to a time traveler from the distant and shit. I'm still in shock.

28ld3n.jpg

no, the smoking child isn't me. but there are similarities... ex: I too fold my arms like that while smoking, we both have nostrils shaped like lentils, I'm probably about her height.... you know

awww, hope everything goes well whitney... <3

thanks missy! and everyone w/ the kind words. it's wake up call definitely, to treat my body better but damn it it's hard sometimes. you sorta just wanna give into temptation.

of course if it's fried and bad for your body it's delicious.

evilcrayon is a little girl. when on salvia.

4265_1127261255251_1038750382_30502478_7423381_n.jpg

this is for you, digital_denim.

sister and pedo.

i can't find very flattering pictures of her.

i found one with all her make up done and stuff. but i dont like the way she looks.

ew.

Hmmm...nothing very spectacular...what we call a P.A.G. (plain ass girl). I think it's ok for 21 yo to be going out with her because asian guys at 21 really are like white guys at 17, or black guys at 15. plus he works at boba tea place, that screams inoccence.....or perfect pedo pick up job......i dunno.

Just found out that my chinese aunt who rode my ass for 20+ years about needing to study harder and is snooty as fuck about your grades/college has literally no idea who George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, or Abraham Lincoln are. I was taking her to see the memorials and she was questioning whether I was wasting her time because she had no idea who these ppl were.

I've known her all my life but mostly avoided because she's retardedly conservative but showing her around America has blown my mind on how small her worldview is. Took her to see Lion King and afterwards she was like "now I understand that a Broadway play is this thing with all these puppets and singing in African." I had to explain that this is just ONE show and that it is not representative. I don't think she understood that concept. Also she argued with me on whether Baltimore was a real city or not because she had "never heard of this city before" and therefore wanted to make sure that I was not driving to a place that I made up in my fucking imagination.

This is a woman who is in her late 60s, has access to TV/ magazines/internet, and has lived in China's biggest city her whole life. Yet talking to her sometimes is like talking to a time traveler from the distant and shit. I'm still in shock.

doesn't surprise me in the least

Guest bambam
ok i did the most ghetto thing i've ever done in my life

went to the ground floor common room

opened the window, put the toaster on the windowsill

went outside, turned the toaster on, lit my cig on the toaster

this should probably go in the doin hood thangs thread

one time i was staying over hosts house after a party and we had a bong packed and ready to go but somehow in a house that was just filled with ppl couldnt find a damn bic anywhere.....well 'looking' just meant twisting and looking under ur seat but not getting up cuz everyone was so laze. it was like 3-4am and we were all burnt out as fucc, like the cd player was skipping and every 10-15 minutes someone would complain about it then we'd forget.

anyway this went on long time and this guy tried to light a piece of cardboard on fire using one of those hot metal ring stoves...........................................it didnt work!!!

evilcrayon is a little girl. when on salvia.

4265_1127261255251_1038750382_30502478_7423381_n.jpg

this is for you, digital_denim.

sister and pedo.

i can't find very flattering pictures of her.

i found one with all her make up done and stuff. but i dont like the way she looks.

ew.

as dismalfuture would say i would let her do my laundry and fold my clothes.

actually dismal wouldnt say that at all it would probaly be along the lines of i'd let her buy me shit

Locked myself out of my apartment today. Used my AAA card to get in, which was cool, but scared me. From now on I'm using the deadbolt. Too much valuable shit to be playing games

I hate when that happens.. migranes/sinus headaches when you got work. but imagine being a girl it's even worse when you get cramps cos of that baby making machine in our bodies. fuck, it's like someone gutting you..twisting the blade as they go..

today I had hiccups alllllllll day..really bad case. it was embarassing answering customers' questions and hiccuping every other sentence. :(

not that i'm aware of but my grandfather died of a heart attack, luckily for my dad they caught it early so he's on meds and will undergo some procedures so I AM predisposed..

the toxins I had to take didn't help my heart valves either

I'm like screwed I know

whit maybe youve got heart problems?
not that i'm aware of but my grandfather died of a heart attack, luckily for my dad they caught it early so he's on meds and will undergo some procedures so I AM predisposed..

the toxins I had to take didn't help my heart valves either

I'm like screwed I know

my dad had gall stones turned out everyone in my fam had it but @ a different age.

like they say ppl get most of the shit from the guys side.

my heart goes out to you <3