Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

idk, there probably should be, so i won't have to bother you guys with my petty high school drama. (10)

ayo, getting in trouble for taking lollipops or w/e isn't drama

I thought you were like a black guy in early twenties living in Japan (0).

so what is the membership? like you, me, jane, crissyw, koiphan

lol...

all i wanted was a cheap pair of levis off of ebay

but some dickhole keeps outbidding me by like 50 cents

he just keeps upping his bid over and over by 50 cents until he beats me

i don't even want to pay more than like 14 dollars for these things but I'm tempted to throw down just to spite n*****n (4) or whatever

apparently, signatures are broken.

or maybe not :( I went in to change it and for HTML codes it said no..to add an image to your sig there's an upload box now..

I am really bad at PM but I'm glad to know i'm not the only one. :#

I just picked a fight with two random Jersey bros that happened to be mocking a friend of mine during the fire drill. They were really drunk and were harassing this girl, and I can never stand by that shit. No physical fighting went on, but I pretty much humiliated them with a combination of Grandma's Boy quotes and vulgarities mixed with highfalutin rhetoric.

and as I'm typing this, the fire alarm goes off for the third time tonight.

the sink being broken is making me realize how much we take a sink for granted...

i had to wash a bowl for my cereal in the bathroom sink =/

Saw a docu about it, looks fucking hard and they won't take hardcore criminals any more but you get a French passport at the end of it which opens up the whole of the EU for living/working.

Oh and you have to learn French so you can sing their really weird marching songs (and understand orders too I guess).

as soon as I got out of class yesterday I went to go buy my first bowl, and after a lot of internal debate I now have a piece I love. basically, I was high all of yesterday but didn't do much cuz the weather sucked. went to this dude's dorm and hit his new bong and watched BET all night. this other dude went out and got chocolate covered pretzels, mounds, kit kats, trail mix, cookies, chocolate milk, and pringles and we ate all of it. I woke up and felt kind of stupid for eating so much so I went down to my professors mailbox, turned in my last paper/assignment for this year, looked at some raybans, some other stuff at APC, didn't buy anything though. then I went to the gym, ran, lifted, and now I'm chilling here feeling awesome cuz I like my new haircut and the weather is really nice and I don't have allergies. I also have weed, a new piece, about a grand to spend on clothes, AND my boss from back home called ME to give me hours, which is great cuz I thought I was going to have to nag to work this summer. also, going to two parties tonight.

feel free to neg rep because I'm so disgustingly happy right now, because if it wasn't happening to me, i'd probably want to shoot someone who talks about how good things are going.