Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

6movie is incomplete compared to the comic, but the visuals are fucking brilliant.

<3 Akira

I need to get back on the anime-wagon... anything sorta generation defining besides Evangelion/Akira out there? Battle Angel Alita is good too.

6movie is incomplete compared to the comic, but the visuals are fucking brilliant.

<3 Akira

I need to get back on the anime-wagon... anything sorta generation defining besides Evangelion/Akira out there? Battle Angel Alita is good too.

i'd recommend the original ghost in the shell if you haven't already seen it. aside from that, the second movie isn't bad, and the series is pretty good as well.

The Ghost in the Shell series is really and truly impeccable. I've seen Innocence at least a dozen times and I know I'm in the minority for liking it more than the first film but whatever. Second G.I.G. wasn't so much my thing but the Laughing Man story arc is too good.

<3 Akira

not really genre defying but it is awesome

Ninja Scroll

Black Lagoon

pretty good too

http://www.funimation.com/shigurui/?gclid=CKzhpqbZt5kCFQdNgwod6R0b5A

seen Ghost in the Shell as well... haven't checked out the more recent stuff, saw the first, watched the two series, but didn't stick with it.

still looking for another deep/philosophical/depressing/awesome anime series/movie besides those.

did you know they're making a cowboy bebop live action film?

haven't seen it but that sounds terrible. i've also heard they want to make ghost in the shell live action. i may have to slit my throat.

seen Ghost in the Shell as well... haven't checked out the more recent stuff, saw the first, watched the two series, but didn't stick with it.

still looking for another deep/philosophical/depressing/awesome anime series/movie besides those.

Cowboy Bebop pretty much ticks these box's...your most likely to have seen it before though.

did you know they're making a cowboy bebop live action film?

I hope they change it so badly it will be unrecognisable as a film based on Cowboy Bebop, thereby leaving the original series untainted. I guess it'll just be another anime to live action rape to add to the pile. :(

Princess Mononoke hasn't been mentioned yet which i find surprising :) it's fantasy and mecha action. pretty well done imo

also if you are into thriller/mystery/horror you should definately watch Monster. it's a very long anime though (74 eps!) this anime is incredible though, it will keep you glued to the screen! i takes place around the 90's in germany. japanese doctor gets framed for murder, he escapes and tries to find the culprit. it's a very intelligent anime and has many plot twists

i just found out my super fine neighbor across the street is engaged. that's kinda weird to think of because he's the same age as my brother and him and his gf have been going out for years and i can't imagine them getting married anytime soon

^Du, my homie is getting married. That's some fucked up shit. We're all 20/21. Ayyyyy.

Makes me feel like I'm such a child, still being in school not having any real responsibilities except wash myself and go to class.

Anyway, that's my 15 minute coffee break used up. Back to work. Got that research paper due 3 o clock, gotta make it look good.

god im so fucking tired right now. ive been doing insane amounts of walking, like 9 hours yesterday and like 7 today. i dont even have the strength to try to hit the bars and clubs, tonight. tomorrow is my last full day in osaka so well see how it goes.

Princess Mononoke hasn't been mentioned yet which i find surprising it's fantasy and mecha action. pretty well done imo

also if you are into thriller/mystery/horror you should definately watch Monster. it's a very long anime though (74 eps!) this anime is incredible though, it will keep you glued to the screen! i takes place around the 90's in germany. japanese doctor gets framed for murder, he escapes and tries to find the culprit. it's a very intelligent anime and has many plot twists

this is a fucking classic. love that shit

also, spirited away and howls moving castle

dope