Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

for my birthday idk if i want to cop a new spring/fall weight jacket, or an xbox360 with jawns and games and such. or maybe wii, idk halp.

if youre going to cop a game system, cop 360. wii is full of suck after a week

ugh I'm lazy

I could study something for my Logic class that I will surely understand after a little reading. I have an A in this class and there's a quiz on it tomorrow.

or

write this rough draft that is due tomorrow. For some reason I never do the rough draft thing I think it's retarded. The real essay is due Tuesday. I probably have a D in this class.

I should do both and I wouldnt even have to stay up late or anything but I'd rather spend my time on the internet. :(

it's just Intro to Formal Logic. Really easy so far, counts as a math credit at this cc. I didn't feel like taking Stats again...took AP Stats in HS.

but fuck I need to do well in this English class too and Im just not doing that

it's just Intro to Formal Logic. Really easy so far, counts as a math credit at this cc. I didn't feel like taking Stats again...took AP Stats in HS.

but fuck I need to do well in this English class too and Im just not doing that

i'll do your english rough draft for $30 bucks. please see threak. what's your essay on anyhow? i'm not taking any english classes anymore and it's driving me fucking insane. my best friend is like "baaaaah i hate writing essays for uc berkeley" and i told him he was ungrateful, what i'd give to write essays for berkeley agh!