Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

aite so what you do is find some electrically charged shit (magnets, or a comb - comb your hair a shitload and electrify that shit) then lift it over the jawns and suck out the glitter

no, what u do is not buy stupid expensive clothes in da 1st place

the supa stylin aa vneck i have on now has these reddish specks that i think may be hot sauce

except i don't give a shit b/c it cost me like $9 off eGay

how am i supposed to rep the same person more than once? like some people have been able to rep me like 2 or 3 times. i usually can only rep someone one time, and never again.

so when it says, "you must spread some reputation around before giving it to ____ again", exactly how much rep are we talking?

how am i supposed to rep the same person more than once? like some people have been able to rep me like 2 or 3 times. i usually can only rep someone one time, and never again.

so when it says, "you must spread some reputation around before giving it to ____ again", exactly how much rep are we talking?

faut tu partages ton rep, G

rep plus et pas juste les mêmes 4-5

whats beef?? uhuh whos biggie smalls?????? new brand of jawns?????:P

j'essaie, mais il ne fonctionne pour moi. peut-être que j'le fais mal?
rep plus de personnes différentes

exemple, je dois repper 15 personnes avant te de repper encore

faut juste pas que tu manques ta chance quand cest le temps! hehea

dumped her again, even though we weren't dating. i've been made the bad guy yet again when this whole ending is her fault. i'm done, and ready to move out of ct and on with my life.

relationships are overrated. fuck bitches/get money/buy jawns

i've been pretty conservative for awhile with my cash. I haven't bought too much in awhile but I just got two pairs of jeans at APC and pretty much want to buy everything in the S/S collection. Seeing as how I'll be in Florida for ~4 months I should probably stock up on some cool summer clothes and but save just enough to buy a new guitar/go to L.A. I'm not looking forward to exclusively ordering clothes off the net again when I'm back home.

oh yeah these dudes in union square were dance battling each other yesterday and it was really sick. this asian guy came out of nowhere and challenged this hispanic dude which was kind of funny. NF One should have hit it up.