Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I work 17 hours every Sunday, it's my full work week while I try to make the freelance illustration career work for me! It means I don't have to do any shifts during the week. I'm going to change my job once autumn comes around though, so bored of working reception at an empty office. Need a job where I meet people so as to counteract the "lonerness" of being a freelancer!

so this kid comes over to my room today, he's my roommate's pledge brother or whatever for greek and I always thought he was pretty cool. and he and my roommate start having a rap battle for whatever reason and I was high and thought it was fucking hysterical so I was like "yo im gonna record this", and I recorded my roommates and he didn't give a shit, and then I started recording the kids and he flips the fuck out, grabs my 2000$ computer off my lap, smashes it into my roommate's $2000 computer on the way up, and won't give me back my laptop, in my own fucking room. I proceed to destroy him as a person (kid is dumb as shit and I'm brilliant) until he gave it back and after when he was bitching about the situation, hes bigger than me but I was honestly ready to throw down, I was so fucking mad, and I never get mad. Then after 5 minutes of relative silence he brought it up again and I proceeded to destroy him as a person again. I was seething.

so this kid comes over to my room today, he's my roommate's pledge brother or whatever for greek and I always thought he was pretty cool. and he and my roommate start having a rap battle for whatever reason and I was high and thought it was fucking hysterical so I was like "yo im gonna record this", and I recorded my roommates and he didn't give a shit, and then I started recording the kids and he flips the fuck out, grabs my 2000$ computer off my lap, smashes it into my roommate's $2000 computer on the way up, and won't give me back my laptop, in my own fucking room. I proceed to destroy him as a person (kid is dumb as shit and I'm brilliant) until he gave it back and after when he was bitching about the situation, hes bigger than me but I was honestly ready to throw down, I was so fucking mad, and I never get mad. Then after 5 minutes of relative silence he brought it up again and I proceeded to destroy him as a person again. I was seething.

He must not like bootleggers.

no, he didn't smash it, he just like smacked it into my roommates. Obviously I would've acted differently if it actually caused damage. And honestly I was blown away that someone would act like that in my own fucking room.

i feel excited right now, i found a place today that sells serrano ham, and decent cheese. once i get some money available i guess im making me a good ass sammich

i still have the songs, just not the playlists

but yea feel free to upload some stuff

i uploaded loads of stuff for a friend a while back on megaupload, he probably still has the link in his im log. i'll send you the link via pm when i get it !

this is the most pussy ass shit i have read on sufu. if you think he can beat your ass and he just tried smashing your computer just throw your elbow to his fucking face as hard as you can and i can assure you he will never try anything like that ever again.