Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

how in the fuck did you manage to do that
and how !?

Kashi Go-Lean Crunch. I didn't let it soak up the milk enough and I mis-bit and one particularly sharp cluster thrust itself into the roof of my mouth and lodged itself there. But it stopped bleeding a minute or two ago. Amazing how fast the mouth heals.

Kashi Go-Lean Crunch. I didn't let it soak up the milk enough and I mis-bit and one particularly sharp cluster thrust itself into the roof of my mouth and lodged itself there. But it stopped bleeding a minute or two ago. Amazing how fast the mouth heals.

was about to go home and have a bowl of this.

reconsidering now.

when I had braces, fucking crazy ass evil ortho guy made me wear this "tongue card" or some shit that was basically like this metal wire at the roof of my mouth. shit cut my tongue every night and woke up bleeding everyday. tongue is sposed to be regenerative, but to this day, still got scar on it

CURSEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUU DR. ASSHOLE

sometimes i eat my doritos too fast and i be cutting up my gums

my dentist says i should eat slower to fix that

my phobia:

having no teeth and chewing on razorblades with your gums

this is even before Joker's story about the origin of his scars from TDK

when i think about it I have to bite down hard to reassure myself I still have teeth and there are no razors in my mouth. :(

fuck! I'm going to be buckled down the whole of spring break doin shit to hustle my grades back

seriously gotta get to work... maybe I can salvage a weekend or something

dude me too. ever since i got sick a few weeks ago i haven't been studying for shit. i really gotta study over break. i should be studying right now but eh. 3 chapters of intro to american business, 4 weeks of french homework/labwork, macroecon review. ahhhhhh.

I've gotta get my game face on the rest of this week. I was too depressed last week to be bothered with ANYTHING and now I've got so much shit to do. Thank goodness for no class Tues/Thurs this week. One saving grace right now.

i went to the pet store today and some dude tried to sell me a puppy.

im like, yo, im a cat person hes like train your dog to be how you want it and im like no. im not spending a g on a dog wtf.

and then i found some RRL denims for $30 elsewhere.

my coworker let me borrow a couple of movies so i'm watching the princess bride and i recognize andré the giant.

In the A&E Biography episode, Arnold Skaaland tells the story of when André was in a bar one night, four men came up to him and began harassing him about his size. At first, André attempted to avoid confrontation, but eventually he proceeded to chase the hecklers until they locked themselves in their car. André then grabbed the car and turned the car over with the four people trapped inside. André was never arrested for the incident, presumably since local police officers had a hard time believing four inebriated men's story about an angry giant having overturned their car.

I've slept about two hours a night for approximately two weeks.

I'm pretty sure that qualifies as bad.

Tried all this otc stuff. Does nothing.

And yes, I am pretty stressed out.

have a few drinks before bed. seriously. in all honesty, i'd say alcohol is less dangerous and habit forming than most prescription sleep medications. people get up and sleepwalk on ambien and then forget what they did in the morning. i have trouble sleeping at times as well but you couldn't pay me to take those.

Have been unemployed now for 2 weeks. I am enjoying it. Well, at least until my bank account dries up again.

For now I am gonna buy a puppy and worry about other stuff, like jawnz.