Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

not really feelin dwele

but jill scott - who is jill scott, every track was sweet, gotta download again tonight

haven't heard her new album if she even has one out, but she had a single that was crack think it's called "my love"

but i've been on my disco/house music stuff lately

Jill scott has been doin it big since day one, she's in her own league.

Download 'The real thing words and sounds Vol 3' by Jill and you'll be amazed.. Crown royal, epiphany... wicked joints.

Her collaborations album was real nice too

Life would be great if Lauryn Hill came back... This whole neo-soul scene isn't the same without her.

i remember i was dying to go to this lauryn hill show maybe like two years ago, but i told my boyfriend at the time not to bother with the tickets. ends up being that she didn't end up going on stage two hours late, mad drunk, forgetting lyrics. booo.

VSQq_mU7jUg

i still luh u bbgrl.

trying to keep myself busy, stop staring at these ghosts, but they are everywhere! in the mirror, in the smoke of my joint, the strength of my coffee, warmth of the shower, flesh around my bones, and the raindrops on my window, and the ice in my drink..

i... i think... they are part of me?

not really feelin dwele

but jill scott - who is jill scott, every track was sweet, gotta download again tonight

haven't heard her new album if she even has one out, but she had a single that was crack think it's called "my love"

but i've been on my disco/house music stuff lately

Any of you guys used to check that site Liquid Soul? They turned me onto a ton of good neo-soul artists like 10 years ago when i used to frequent it. A bunch of people who while never famous, were really good. They got me on that John Stephens (John Legend for the kanye newbs) tip when he was still doing coffee shop shows. Donnie's "the colored section" was a really solid album for that kinda music. Mother's Favorite Child good girl fronted group with backup band. Shit, a bunch more but i can't remember. My neo-soul phase was intense but a long time ago.

A friend of mine was in NY when he felt the ground rumble, he looked up at all the tall buildings and started running as he was worried about glass falling. He ran until he got to Central Park, where he called me and asked if I'd felt the earthquake. I slowly explained to him that he'd been feeling the subway beneath him.....

Imagine a room full of women. Nubile, blonde, wet with desire, Schwartz. A harem,

if you will. Me in leather. A harness, if you like. I am the object of this desire, and all eyes are on me

as I speak. “Ladies,†I begin. “I am the love god, Eros. I intoxicate you.

My spunk is to you manna from heaven...

vince, my man, how could you...

ShamWow Guy In Slap, Chop Bust

TV pitchman battered hooker in South Beach hotel room brawl

MARCH 27--Meet Vince Shlomi. He's probably better known to you as the ShamWow Guy, the ubiquitous television pitchman who has been phenomenally successful peddling absorbent towels and food choppers. Shlomi, 44, was arrested last month on a felony battery charge following a violent confrontation with a prostitute in his South Beach hotel room. According to an arrest affidavit, Shlomi met Sasha Harris, 26, at a Miami Beach nightclub on February 7 and subsequently retired with her to his $750 room at the lavish Setai hotel. Shlomi told cops he paid Harris about $1000 in cash after she "propositioned him for straight sex." Shlomi said that when he kissed Harris, she suddenly "bit his tongue and would not let go." Shlomi then punched Harris several times until she released his tongue. The affidavit, a copy of which you'll find here, notes that during the 4 AM fight Harris sustained facial fractures and lacerations all over her face (she is pictured here in mug shots snapped following busts in 2008 and 2005). After freeing his tongue, a bleeding Shlomi ran to the Setai lobby, where security summoned cops. Harris refused to cooperate with officers, who recovered $930 from her purse. "Both parties had a strong odor of an alcoholic beverage emitting from their persons," police reported. In a brief telephone interview, Harris declined to answer TSG questions about her run-in with Shlomi, though she did say she is considering a lawsuit against the pitchman. Asked if she worked as a hooker, Harris declined comment. As seen in the below mug shot, Shlomi was also injured during the fracas and, court records show, was treated at Mount Sinai Medical Center. While Shlomi and Harris were both arrested for felony aggravated battery, prosecutors this month declined to file formal charges against the combatants. Police records list Shlomi's occupation as "Marketing," but make no mention of his affiliation with the ShamWow or the Slap Chop, both of which sell for $19.95 (plus shipping and handling).

2my8e8h.jpg

p.s. - he looks like 20 years older in that mugshot. what an ugly motherfucker.