Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

We've all had experience of putting things on the wrong way round.

i don't know why but that just sounded funny. maybe i'm not getting the point you're trying to make or maybe i just can't be bothered to think deeper. :cool:

i don't know why but that just sounded funny. maybe i'm not getting the point you're trying to make or maybe i just can't be bothered to think deeper. :cool:

One of those sentences that sounds like it has some deeper meaning when it just doesn't.

On a side note i'm sun drying my jeans, being British this gives me a hard on.

One of those sentences that sounds like it has some deeper meaning when it just doesn't.

On a side note i'm sun drying my jeans, being British this gives me a hard on.

i like the sound of that!

there are definitely more than that, but i can't do it without pen and paper which i'm too lazy to get. too hard to keep track of which ones you already have to prevent getting doubles that you can get both from starting bottom-left and bottom-right

dunno

I had more triangles; then I thought I was counting doubles. Fuck.

Second count yields 60. HOW MANY MORE?

Guys,

I'm thinking about telling the woman I love how I feel about her and against better judgment. Talk me out of this, please.

She has a boyfriend and she seems to love him. She's a close friend of my ex. All of these are reasons why I can not and should not tell her, but...

We had a class together and there was so much chemistry that we were a fire hazard. She has feelings for me, even if they're not nearly as intense as mine, they're there. I'm starting to become afraid that if I don't tell her soon, I never will. I don't know if this dude is going to pop the question one day or not and I'm starting to get anxiety over this. We still talk but never hang out for obvious reasons.

Move on? Or tell her?

Guys,

I'm thinking about telling the woman I love how I feel about her and against better judgment. Talk me out of this, please.

She has a boyfriend and she seems to love him. She's a close friend of my ex. All of these are reasons why I can not and should not tell her, but...

We had a class together and there was so much chemistry that we were a fire hazard. She has feelings for me, even if they're not nearly as intense as mine, they're there. I'm starting to become afraid that if I don't tell her soon, I never will. I don't know if this dude is going to pop the question one day or not and I'm starting to get anxiety over this. We still talk but never hang out for obvious reasons.

Move on? Or tell her?

large_home_pic.jpg