Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

my housemate just left to go skiing for the week. he was supposed to wash his dishes (= pretty much every plate and silverware in this house) but only washed like 10 plates. fucking bitch.

at least i'm settled that i won't sign for another year in this place with him.

also it gives me a reason to drink this leftover vodka bottle on a monday night.

about an hour ago, my mother told me that I'm not allowed to go to my own bday partay

wtf?

so a bunch of my friends just chillin at another friends house. I was supposed to go at 12 and now I'm fucked

no bitchassedness, I'm 15

edit: some angry hos calling my house nonstop acting all pissed off and shit since they totally went out of their way to set this shit up.

feel guilty as shit

Hard times really do bring people together.

I can't remember the last time this family was in such harmony.

this is opposite for me. the fam only functions under chaos, and hard times just push them over the edge and everyone basically says fuck eachother and nonstop annihilation rampages the household

You a mean sister.. :(

nooo! i got him a present though. his style's really idk. last time i got him a birthday present he didn't like the shirt.. come to think of it i haven't seen him wear the surface to air shirt i gave him.. but i'm trying again this year with a cardigan. it looks like something he'd wear.. hopefully!

holy shit it's raining hard in socal

no its not, it rained for like 1 minute REALLY hard and by the time I could get my jeans on to go play in the rain/cold soak it stopped.. then the clouds parted and the sun shone through, I'm sure God is laughing at me right now.