Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

lupe fiasco and japanese cartoon...

i don't just think he is backing that shit. he is in that shit.

lol wackola.

jmatsu late on a music tip?

learned about that sometime ago, story was filed @ NME only yesterday but it was in billboard almost a week ago as far as I know. Not to knock your knowledge, especially with something this lame. Just hoping your not slipping.

So many people at the gym trying to keep their new years resolutions.

I give them a month.

hell, i noticed a decline from monday-thursday

i went to the gym at the same exact time every day, so its scientifical

i wish i bought more cigarettes in taiwan. i don't even necessarily like them more than what we have here but i would love some mild sevens right now.

i don't like mild sevens that much....it's what i smoke out of habit and laziness to discover anything else. For Japanese cigarettes I prefer Mi-Ne, but sucks those are inconveniently only available at duty free shops. I occasionally get a pack of Marlboro Lights 100s.

i miss the cigarette selection in America, then again a pack costs like twice what they do here.

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu late on a music tip?

learned about that sometime ago, story was filed @ NME only yesterday but it was in billboard almost a week ago as far as I know. Not to knock your knowledge, especially with something this lame. Just hoping your not slipping.

not really up on hiphop news. haven't thoroughly followed that kinda shit since early 02' and i don't even get mtv. more passionate about other shit, but i guess being up on these tidbits would impress certain people.

was only semi interested cause it was written somewhere that it was a postpunk band. took a listen and it didn't sound postpunk 2 me nor was it very good. wanted 2 know lupe fiasco's role w/ the band.

i went to see women tonight. their set was fantastically technical--guys can play.

crowd was shit though; a massive amount of people were jumping everywhere, falling into people and generally fucking up the entire front of the stage. it wasn't even a mosh pit, but an overwhelming display of narcissism and self-indulgence. it was even acontextual!