Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

sage did that maybe way long ago on the Rewrite "the problem's all inside my head she said to me, the answer is easy if you take it logically. i'd like to help you in your struggles to be free, but there must be... more than 50 ways to diss your ex-lover (without calling her a bitchhhhh)"

I think it's time to change my 'cupcake bonanza' image on my sig. I've been seeng all these banners repping locations, how about a "sufu mexicans" banner with tacos al pastor as a background image? I am open to suggestions and feedback.

sage did that maybe way long ago on the Rewrite "the problem's all inside my head she said to me, the answer is easy if you take it logically. i'd like to help you in your struggles to be free, but there must be... more than 50 ways to diss your ex-lover (without calling her a bitchhhhh)"

nah i mean he used the beginning snare drum bit and what not

im so sick of dating losers. i need a real boyfriend. god damn.
no to sex. i dont dig asians. sooooorry.

bish be self loathing asian. she dates white boys to punish her loose vagina

ddmf74.jpg

she pretty cute though. i'd hit it sober. Are asian women traditionally good in bed? I have no idea of the stereotypes or if there are racial stereotypes with how good women are in the bedroom.

Fuck the chargers and the saints. All i have left is for the jets to win by 4 and the broncos to just win so i get $100. Otherwise i'm busted and just going to stay out of sports gambling for at least a month or two

OK FESS UP. WHO BOUGHT THE GELLER SOUVENIR JACKET MOUKO WAS SELLING? Assholes, i was gonna buy that when i got back from the bars today. I hope it doesn't fit you and you resell it to me. Otherwise, i hope it catches on fire while you wear it

i like how i'm sigged by two sufuers, both about me showing up girls while playing video games.

and i wonder why i have bitch problems

she pretty cute though. i'd hit it sober. Are asian women traditionally good in bed? I have no idea of the stereotypes or if there are racial stereotypes with how good women are in the bedroom.

fobs tend to be terrible in bed. they just lay there and sound like they are crying the whole time.

raised in america are good.

wait. asian women have sideways vaginas? is this true?

wow. am i really going to lose this bet because the jets are going to FUCKING TIE? goddamn the nfl. i'm done

I'm so confused. One of my friends just texted me, and they wrote too much so it got divided into 1/2 and 2/2. 1/2 came from her phone, but 2/2 came from a completely different number, but was obvious the same message. I didn't notice and texted back the second number and got someone who was like, 'who is this?!' - and it turned out to be a different person.

So...can phones glitch and random send out the wrong number to someone? Uh...

Weird this has happened to me too... I could never figure out why it did that.

Asian girls who refuse to do asians is some weak shit. Although quite honestly if I were a girl and saw the state of asian dudes from my high school through college I'd make the same vow.

Azns are corny as shit. Makes me sad for my people. When we gonna rise up?

Whats up with swearing off a whole race of people?