Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

god damnit

I didn't even think anyone bidded on Helmut Lang these days then someone comes along and gets mad invested in what I had imagined to be the end of my winter jacket search. I can't go throwing around hundreds on possibly-too-small-but-probably-not vintage Lang. Motherfucker.

god damnit

I didn't even think anyone bidded on Helmut Lang these days then someone comes along and gets mad invested in what I had imagined to be the end of my winter jacket search. I can't go throwing around hundreds on possibly-too-small-but-probably-not vintage Lang. Motherfucker.

However, I did end up saving an extra $100 off my Owens boots (down to like $550 or so) but having BC3 re-sell them to me at a higher price through eBay. Thank (sort of a little) god for 30% cashback. At least it wasn't a total loss.

I've been on comedy central's website a lot after I realized I can watch anything on there. But the damned commercial for the cash cab has me grossed out every time when the last guy raises his arms and all I see are big sweat stains on his button-down. It's all I notice in the whole commercial now.

hi supfeture

i was all pregamemd in the street and i saw this du with a nice jacket. and i was trying to figure out if it was clike ccp cause it looked like ccp but i couldnt tell really. and then like he wanlked by and then mah homegirl was like THAT WAS TOM CRUISE AND SURRY (SULLY WHATEVER I DONT KNW)

anyway i dont know notice celebrities because i look at hteir clothes

My dudes.

Finally.

Punch Out!!!

For Wii.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/40745.html

Sorry, but that looks like a half-baked 3-D version of Super Punch Out! that a bunch of geeks made in their spare time (a la Chrono Trigger reimagined)…

Would probably be better off playing the SNES version.

WlI GAMES ALWAYS HAVE SHETTY GRAPHICS.

YOU JUST HAVE NO SOUL.

edit:

Speaking of souls, angels are ridiculously described in the Old Testament.

Ezekiel 1:4-12 posted:

And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.

And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.

And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.

And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.

Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.

As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies.

And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they went.

As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.

And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.

-------------

And I was like Uhhh.... If you having trouble picturing this in your head, its ok, I had trouble too --- and I have an autistic child's imagination.

Seraph_medieval.jpg

I don't give a shit about graphics…it just looks like a half-baked attempt at a new version. Looks identical to the SNES one. Stay strong, stay true.

Well, 30 seconds of gameplay isn't enough to condemn or praise it. I'm simply happy that its being made.

I mean fucking, they teased us with Little Mac kicking our asses as a helper in Smash Bros.

And Wii Boxing?

what the hell

I was supposed to buy a ticket from someone on craigslist

but the person stood me up

Sadia Latifi I am expecting an EXTREMELY humble and apologetic email/phone call before I leave work this afternoon.