Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

this is a good one: $120 Education textbook. On top of that a $50 children's book

Dude. I know. Trust me. One of my education books was about $100 at the school bookstore. I bought it from the publisher website and said i was a teacher though and got it for like $60 or something

I was sitting on a bench between Fort Point and Crissy Fields this afternoon (like a total bum by the way).

Eventually some guy comes up to me and asks how to get to the Golden Gate bridge on foot. I tell him.

I am thinking, "why is this guy walking to the golden gate bridge from here," then after a few minutes later I suddenly realize he might be going to commit suicide. I run to my (parent's) car and start driving toward the bridge, and find him walking only a couple hundred meters away.

So I drive him up to the bridge, and act really friendly and all hoping to restore any lost faith in humanity if he is that type of guy. He says he was just going to the bus stop in order to go home to Santa Rosa.

Ethan, buddy, we most likely will never see each other again, stay safe!

I am thinking, "why is this guy walking to the golden gate bridge from here," then after a few minutes later I suddenly realize he might be going to commit suicide.

habia = official sufu good samaritan.

The other day an old woman dropped her cane while getting on the subway and I picked it up for her.

I decided to reward my good behavior by buying myself a new hat.

At my HS there's a large group of douchebags I've never met who yell "HEY BRAD" repeatedly whenever they see me. Upon asking "what's with the brad thing" while passing them they informed me I look like someone they know. How do I respond to that? Give a half assed laugh? Tell them off? What the fuck?

i saved a baby from harm.

but if i hadnt... my company prolly woulda gotten sued or at least woulda caused a scene.

we have candy containers out on display where they are made out of hard plastic with sharp edges and they are not blocked off so it cant fall forward. that baby just pulled it down and luckily i grabbed it and put it back on the counter (thing weighs about 20-30 pounds w/ candy on it).

all our candy stands are like that so pretty dangerous :x

At my HS there's a large group of douchebags I've never met who yell "HEY BRAD" repeatedly whenever they see me. Upon asking "what's with the brad thing" while passing them they informed me I look like someone they know. How do I respond to that? Give a half assed laugh? Tell them off? What the fuck?

I think they want to mate. Maybe they think you resemble Pitt, always styling on them in the halls? Dunno man, your face always looks like a blur to me.

Just respond with "no homo".

I've come to the conclusion that Xenakis' Oresteia opera requires both a virtuoso percussionist and a virtuoso bass soloist in order to be effective. Tonight's performance that I caught had only one of those two and, as a result, sucked when the bass was the center of attention.

I think I even fell asleep for a segment of it.

Nah man, be cool. Just give a laugh and go on about your business.

two things.

i just trimmboed my peepole. with scissors, because i am a thug.

i tried one volcano taco from taco bell today, and while the sauce was spicy, it was not all that spicy. i'd consider that a mild-medium kind of burn, and a few sips of tea got rid of it. blah.

I was sitting on a bench between Fort Point and Crissy Fields this afternoon (like a total bum by the way).

Eventually some guy comes up to me and asks how to get to the Golden Gate bridge on foot. I tell him.

I am thinking, "why is this guy walking to the golden gate bridge from here," then after a few minutes later I suddenly realize he might be going to commit suicide. I run to my (parent's) car and start driving toward the bridge, and find him walking only a couple hundred meters away.

So I drive him up to the bridge, and act really friendly and all hoping to restore any lost faith in humanity if he is that type of guy. He says he was just going to the bus stop in order to go home to Santa Rosa.

Ethan, buddy, we most likely will never see each other again, stay safe!

Someone rep this for me, thanks.

Is there a correlation between grades and quality of life? if not, I do not want to study anymore...

go read "Street Smarts vs. Book Smarts: The Figured World of Smartness in the Lives of Marginalized, Urban Youth" by Beth Hatt. I shit you not its a good article. I just wrote a 5 page thesis paper on it for my Education class

go read "Street Smarts vs. Book Smarts: The Figured World of Smartness in the Lives of Marginalized, Urban Youth" by Beth Hatt. I shit you not its a good article. I just wrote a 5 page thesis paper on it for my Education class

Can you hook me up with a link/pdf?