Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Got to the point in the night where it was too late to go to sleep; I'd miss class. So I stayed up all night watching movies and shit.

Strange: In the past 18 months, my chest has shrunk by around 2 inches. I haven't gained weight, or lost, I'm just in better shape (started exercising). I look less scrawny than I did, so I have no idea how it happened.

my student house is always too damn warm, but i slept with my window open last night, and now it's so nice and cool and i'm wrapped up in untucked sheets and a big fat duvet and it feels sooooo gooood. and i want to stay here all day instead of getting up and writing a paper analyzing the old bailey :(

baahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa leroy, that shit is hilarious

why is there just a white guy for goku and chow yun-fat?

bahahahahha its gonna be such shit. look at those CGI backgrounds

why does piccolo look like the bad guy from Galaxy Quest?

http://kotaku.com/photogallery/dbtrailer/1003433727

i feel so tired i been waking up around 8 everyday regardless of when i sleep.

this recent economic meltdown has piqued my interest in financial news once again.

i feel like a bitchass pining after corny half-white/krn girl, but shes by far the hottest thing i've ever gone after. definitely shouldnt have gone through her facebook pics last night.

will neg rep myself

blah blah blah wtf.

Shit. Your books were expensive. Couldn't find shit online? Also, i don't know what classes you're taking but if you ended up buying 14 books total, you will not use (enough to warrant buying it) probably 3-4 of them. Hopefully, the book companies don't come out with new editions this fall so you can still sell them back at the end of the year.

4 books (physics, linear algebra, single var calc, chemistry), 2 lab manuals, and a clicker thing they make us buy for interaction during lectures. Luckily these books will do me for the year, so I guess it works out to about $400/semester. I think our bookstore has some commie guaranteed buyback thing so I'll get half my money back at the end of the year. :(

I remembered I forgot to buy my other biochem book!!

Just spent $130!!!!

GOODBYE JAWNS

4 books (physics, linear algebra, single var calc, chemistry), 2 lab manuals, and a clicker thing they make us buy for interaction during lectures. Luckily these books will do me for the year, so I guess it works out to about $400/semester. I think our bookstore has some commie guaranteed buyback thing so I'll get half my money back at the end of the year. :(

sounds similar to what i had to get last year. there are ways to save money like buying used or international eds. :D

oh and that clicker thing was the worst $20 i've ever spent.