Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

bought pbjs

(not the sandwich)

Really? I didn't think they'd be slim enough for you. I mean, the thighs are tight, but it kinda seems to billow around the bottom. They look great when tapered a bit (like braidkid's latest fit and i think zehero had tapered pbjs)

I just got some 007's and tapered them. They're fucking gorgeous now and I've gotten lots of compliments from random people.

Leeroy: I saw that Arcade Fire reference. What's that about? It drove me nuts for about 15 seconds.

EDIT: Calvin, they did alterations for me right after I bought them. blueingreensoho.com for all other questions?

you listen to the 3rd world yet?

yeah! some tracks are pretty killer. i really liked the black cargo bootleg though, and am on pins and needles for revolutionary #3. :D

I really hate people who take every piece of media information or tv "content" as the truth. They'll watch the news and swallow everything that's said and after if you try to have a conversation with them, all they can do is puke all over the bullshit they heard. And it's not even that I watch news so often, it pisses me off too much to see and hear all the crap that's being said.

Probably the same kind of people who like what's cool on tv, in gossip magazines

ive realized that skateboarding is better than pussy. without a doubt. you dont have to call your board leter, take it out to dinner, and you can just break the bitch if you get mad at it.

also, skateboarding can get you pussy, but pussy does not make you a better skateboarder.

Now Playing: 18. En Vogue - Don't Let Go (Love) (Best of RnB) [01:43 of 04:06 @ 210kbps mp3]

Is this where whitney got her original screenname from?

There'll be some love makin', heart breakin', soul shakin' loooveeee

if so, rly kyoot