Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

it's 5:46 am... i slept, oh maybe a total of 2 hours this evening because my boyfriend has been taking my side of the bed for the past few nights and it's closer to our ac unit. i was supposed to take a placement exam and go to an interview this early morning, but i know i'm too tired to do either. i can't help but be grumpy... and i need someone to blame.

it's 5:46 am... i slept, oh maybe a total of 2 hours this evening because my boyfriend has been taking my side of the bed for the past few nights and it's closer to our ac unit. i was supposed to take a placement exam and go to an interview this early morning, but i know i'm too tired to do either. i can't help but be grumpy... and i need someone to blame.

Buy a fan. It helps a lot and they aren't that much.

I think it would be entertaining if somebody in the olympics was into fashunz and would rock rick and raf errthing to their practices and shit.

you talkin' about the African Lion Safari in Cambridge?

It was pretty cool, the monkeys ripped off my antenna though.

i've never been to african lion safari! i want to go, but i don't want to have monkeys fling shit at my car and rip stuff off of it.

i am taking applications for people to fill dolly's place while she's in africa. the posting is for a 3 week position , basic job requirements include cooking me awesome french cuisine, the ability to handle degrading comments and strong body odors/flatulence, and other duties as assigned.

^ rofl

Actually I been to Africa like 10 times, Ghana to be exact. It's actually not that bad and crazy how people / tv make it out to be. They never show the cities and real stuff that's in Africa, but that malnutritioned kid in Ethiopia they will surely show. Shit is actually real beautiful , I try to go every summer at least.

^ rofl

Actually I been to Africa like 10 times, Ghana to be exact. It's actually not that bad and crazy how people / tv make it out to be. They never show the cities and real stuff that's in Africa, but that malnutritioned kid in Ethiopia they will surely show. Shit is actually real beautiful , I try to go every summer at least.

yea, a few of my friends are from Ghana (they are great cooks btw).

I thought about goin' two summers ago, but I didn't have the 6k for the study abroad program.

wait wait wait....

there are cities in africa?

rofl. of course man

Actually some good places to visit. They have the actual slave ships and dungeons they used back in the Middle Passage days. Some crazy stuff same rusty ass chains and locks still there on the floor also. African Americans from here go to Ghana to trace their ancestry and visit these places, but there's also million other shit to do.

yea, a few of my friends are from Ghana (they are great cooks btw).

I thought about goin' two summers ago, but I didn't have the 6k for the study abroad program.

Word man that's what sup .. Ghanians love to cook rofl, they're in the medical field too ?

edit - city for you clopek

lagos.JPG

I think you just drink a mixture of pepper, chili powder, lemon juice and other stuff for a week. Doesn't sound very fun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_Cleanse