Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

My boss bought me lunch today cause she took pity on what an unbelievably shitty week I've had. First the chipmunk incident, then yesterday I find out one of my kids has a highly infectious skin virus, and now today, a CIT puts one of my kids out by putting him in a choke hold.

Fuck.

Sandwich was good though - "Barcelona" from the local deli - breaded chicken cutlet with provolone, pesto mayo, roasted red peppers and an ice cold Sprite.

Good stuff.

pesto mayo? that shit has to make anything discusting.

I work making sandwiches for people these days and everytime someone asks for mayo or ketchup I feel like punching them... instead I put dijon mustard.

ketchup is too.
ketchup is for fucking peasants

you will get shot in my hood wit dat on your lips

new delhi chome something

dropped like a curry turd

man, you are all condiment narcissists.

Ketchup is the king of all condements

Curry is for fucking brownies

Honey Dijon, and all mustards have their own special place

mayo is gross - pesto mayo is not

I work as a short order sandwich maker during the regular year for cash and I know how to put together a sandwich. Mayo can make or break a sandwich, but its definitely not that disgusting.

And ketchup with eggs is like some 1st grade shit, but occasionally I indulge. I'm more prone to pepper now though.

EDIT: hotsauce is for rednecks. Sorry mass :\

MAYO

I have a friend who is mortally afraid of mayo and just before school ended, we covered all the handles on his car with mayo and hide a whole jar in the back of his car. He ended up calling his mom for a ride home and left his car in the parking lot at school until it rained later than day so it would wash off. Wonder if he found the jar in the trunk though..

I feel all condiments are acceptable, but they have their own special purpose and appeal to everyone. I don't care if you hate them, but its useless to say something like mayo is disgusting when there are people out there that only eat mayo sandwiches (it was on a menu at a diner somewhere near the American-Canadian border in Maine. wtf)