Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

hey CINDERELLA, that wasn't necessary

some bitch im' working with today didnt like my music (david bowie, eno, islands, some other generica worksafe shit) made me change it because it was so dreary (fuck you bitch)

How is bowie or islands dreary. Bitchez :(

all the williamsburg kids who work for me think they're so individual but they all wear the same shit and listen to the same 5 albums.

Sounds like a "shit you hate" thread post.

I don't usually bitch but DAMN I'm really hating all the May 2008ers...just as much as the plague that was March 2008...why can't these people lurk a bit more or at least try to understand how things work???? And stop all the pointless chatter in the "WAYWT" thread!!!! If you want to chat, use the one in supertrash!!!

"yo iz themz new cures?!?"

Sounds like a "shit you hate" thread post.

I guess you can add my post to that category...

So turns out i'm out of toilet paper as my roomate who was supposed to buy some did not. It's a good drive to get to the 24hour walmart too. Not sure what i'm supposed to do. Either find another toilet paper substitute, go to the steak and shake by my house and shit there, or drive all the way to the walmart to buy some. Fucking lazy roomates.

I think i'm just gonna hold it as long as i can. Might make for a bad walmart trip though

i've been thinking about linguistics...and have come to the conclusion that the most fascinating language to curse in is Cantonese. Hong Kong film censor board had a long history of not giving a fuck about English cuss words, but a Chinese film otherwise tame but with words like "diu" and "lun" would be in Category III status (see WKW's Happy Together).

Lately I've found myself enjoying the liberal use of the phrase "diu lei lo mo hai" (you can also play with the pronounciation and substitute "la ma" in place of "lo mo" for a more twangy flavor), casually inserted into discussions about the weather and what not...also crack up when i hear someone refer to someone else as a "song hai" or "fei hai". Construction workers take this form of speech to a performance art. When done right, it's probably one of the most depraved sounding uses of language known to man.

Lately I've found myself enjoying the liberal use of the phrase "diu lei lo mo hai" (you can also play with the pronounciation and substitute "la ma" in place of "lo mo" for a more twangy flavor), casually inserted into discussions about the weather and what not...also crack up when i hear someone refer to someone else as a "song hai" or "fei hai". Construction workers take this form of speech to a performance art. When done right, it's probably one of the most depraved sounding uses of language known to man.

my dad says that all the time, for the smallest things. it still makes me laugh...so does fei hai lol

Turns out i got lucky and found a half roll in my room buried from when i was sick last week. Huzzah! Now i'm off to dominate the bathroom.

i walked in some kicks today, my friends' nike cortez and i got a blister. :(

but i can walk all day in my 4.5" wedges and not get anything. hmmm.

and i can't sleep and tomorrow she wants me to be in her senior pics. gah.

Years ago one christmas break, I worked at Dominos making pizzas and taking orders over the phone.

Anytime someone ordered a Hawaiian pizza (ham and pineapple) I would try to talk them out of it, cause the combo disgusted me so much.

Quiet day at work, so I decided to screw around with Yahoo people search:

A Hitler

E 2ND ST

BROOKLYN, NY 11218

Marge Simpson

LOS RINCONES

KENAI, AK 99635

Hamm Burger

US HIGHWAY 27 S

FORT WAYNE, IN 46816

Fanny Corny

LEXINGTON

SAN JOSE, CA 95117

Y Sufu

HERTFORD PL

ROWLAND HEIGHTS, CA 91748

Rod Knockers

DOLPHIN DRIVE

FARMINGDALE, NY 11735

Mike Hunt

N COAST HWY 101

ENCINITAS, CA 92024

Ive spent the morning watching Spongebob.

I think it's awesome. I like Spongebob and Patrick's logic. Spongebob bought a bigass TV just because he wants to play in a big box that is used to package the TV. He's looking beyond the superficial value that is blinding today's consumers. Spongebob is also a reflection for people to think about what they used to value as a kid, vs what they are afraid to value as an adult. Brilliant! Now I can't find a working torrent seed for the movie

^ imo you shouldn't wear the same color blazer and pants unless they came together as a set! you can wear it with lots of colors... black, maroon, navy blue, white, etc. :)

my mom bought me a grey blazer for work

I own no acceptable grey pants

What else can I wear it with other than black? :(

neon yellow. I'm serious.

you gotta christopher kane that outfit.