Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

omg like totally you should eat something lolol.

You should hang out with teenage girls, they are good at making important decisions like that for you.

I'm not sure really, I get these visions occasionally.

I miss the Heartsdales. Full-size teddy bear hanging off the belt steez.

-Z7daJ2ANiw

Guest what job

i got money

lots of jewels and fancy cars

the bitches fuck wit me cos im a paper chasaaa

paid my dues

and now I cruise wit movie stars

the bitches fuck wit me cos im a paper chasaaaa

just saw a waywt posting where homeboy's sign off was i don't care about your shallow judgements. it's like, well, i guess you do if you feel compelled to dress up pretty, take a picture, post it, etc. why bother if you don't give a shit at all.

why is there so much traffic on here tonight? you guys should be out fucking around. i have kids and shit but why aren't you guys out> it's saturday. just wondering.

i live in the woods. and im writing a paper that will define whether i graduate from high school or not.

credit loss was not a good idea.

I am staying at home with my disease.

HE GOT DAT DIZEEZ

I was woken up today by a lovely sting from a wasp that had crawled into my bed at some point... Now I have a large welt on my shoulder and I'm in a shitty mood.

Thanks to nature for infiltrating my home.

MOM:

What the fuck were you thinking buying 1-ply toilet paper?

Why would you give this to me for me to use?

I should've suspected something was wrong when the package didn't say CHARMIN.

Guest jmatsu
cd, just posted some drawings in post your creations if you wanna check em out. mostly quickies as pencils don't show up so great.

kunk,

wanted to say that your last fit looked pretty good minus the diorhommo sneaks, but somebody had already mentioned that.

kunk,

wanted to say that your last fit looked pretty good minus the diorhommo sneaks, but somebody had already mentioned that.

noted. all i can wear is sneakers right now cause i fucked up my back and leg in the gym. didn't want to wear new balance and it seemed fruity to put good shoes on in my waywt and then take them off to leave the house.

btw, i rocked the tux jacket on your prior reco so you could see my formalwear tseez.

I just found a fucking bone in my jamaican patty. What the fuck.

i could go for a jamaican beef patty (- the bone) and some cocoa bread. yum!

i just got the worst fuckin haircut, i can ever remember getting. thing is that i got to my regular spot, and a girl id never seen before asked if i was ready and i said sure instead of waiting for one of the regulars. its so hot that i kinda just zoned out, so i may have nodded yes at some point while she was cutting i dont remember. so now i got this weird asymentrical bert from sesame street thing going. im glad my hair grows quick but these next 3 weeks are gonna be interesting.

i just got the worst fuckin haircut, i can ever remember getting. thing is that i got to my regular spot, and a girl id never seen before asked if i was ready and i said sure instead of waiting for one of the regulars. its so hot that i kinda just zoned out, so i may have nodded yes at some point while she was cutting i dont remember. so now i got this weird asymentrical bert from sesame street thing going. im glad my hair grows quick but these next 3 weeks are gonna be interesting.

just shave your hair

I once got a haircut from some Russian who had to have been here as an illegal and was pretending to be a haircutter. I got home and looked in the mirror and was shocked. We're talking basically bald patches.

I went back into the shop and he was nowhere to be found. The owner was like "I can fix it, I swear."

I said "Gimme my fucken money back. Now."

They gave me my money back.