Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

lol i scared my brother in law the other day!!

he says there are spiders in his room and so i did this....and you can hear me laugh fucking obnoxiously!

aTy75qNPvHw

last night on the train ride home i saw a guy in a captain america costume punching out some polish dude for taking pix of the girls he was with, lulz.

captain america: STOP TAKIN PICTURES OF THE GIRLS, BRO!

polish dude: what? there is nothing wrong with eet?

captain america: *punches the dude in the face and the back of his head bangs against the train wall*

captain america: PUT YOUR HANDS UP TO MY FACE AGAIN BRO!

captain america: *punches the dude in the face again and the back of his head bangs against the train wall again*

captain america: TOUCH ME AGAIN BRO, TOUCH ME AGAIN!

captain america: PUSSY ASS BITCH!

*train stops and the conductor comes out asking if theres anything wrong*

*two dudes snitch on captain america*

*conductor goes back in to his booth and you can hear the radio he's talking on*

drunk fairy lookin dude: see, now look what happened. we all gonna get tickets now because of ya'll foolishness.

drunk fairy lookin dude: people get a little liquid courage in them and really think those superhero costumes are real!

*train moves again and i peace the fuck out of there before cops come*

kind of disappointed right now

do people really change? or do they put on a mask because in the moment they get caught up and is just "trying it out" and then later on as the shiny/new/appeal wears off they revert back to their true self? can people really change or do they just put on another face over the true one..that gets worn down as time passes..

on another thought, i don't get how she can hate me so much, when i rarely even see her much less have any interaction with her.

lol i scared my brother in law the other day!!

he says there are spiders in his room and so i did this....and you can hear me laugh fucking obnoxiously!

aTy75qNPvHw

I just took 2 pieces of yarn on the floor for unknown scary bugs. and i haven't stopped looking all over the place in fear of spiders!!! :eek:

i think people can only change if presented with 3 options: life/death, going to lose something valuable, or it's a subconscious change over time. and even then the first two are still if's, not will's. i've been thinking about it too lately; i don't know if it's pessimism or realism but I really don't think it happens too often.

hmmm, this is better than i expected.

Is anyone's birthday on the 24th or 27th of December?

I was just looking on fb and there are sufuer's birthday back to back to back starting with lab, jane, me, [some du from kpop thread], and wesleypipes. Each on a different day consecutively.

If someone happened to fill in the gaps it'd be like whoaaaaa.