Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Lol I didn't try on this take home test thing for the shitty previous level math class and didn't attempt about half the quesions because I got lazy. Get it back and she says I should take the previous class instead because she thinks I don't know how to factor... Told her I tested for and am switching into calc.

i'm not sick. i'm enjoying my cobb salad

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIqMIrmpUjc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIqMIrmpUjc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

my friend just told me she fucked this kid in the shower yesterday

and he just put it in her ass.

and she freaked out and ran out.

said she was crying and that it was the worst day in her life.

i'm like call up our friend and get him jumped.

then she says the kid just texted her , " idk i kinda like him "

dumb sluts piss me off more than anything in the entire world.

i'm about to go there and beat his ass myself.

not for my friend, but i beged all my gfs to let me fuck them in the ass, and this douche bag just does it first time.

feel like killing him.

not for my friend, but i beged all my gfs to let me fuck them in the ass, and this douche bag just does it first time.

feel like killing him.

umad.jpg

you are a true hater for real

feel like killing him.

billy thats the wrong way to look at things. you gotta get even. maybe you should fuck HIM in the ass :confused:

on the real maybe you should do it first time instead of beggin lol

Everyone in my class thinks I'm a germaphobe because they saw me use hand sanitizer and I once turned down a drink from a somewhat runny-nosed guy's soda can when he oozed, 'want some?!' One of my classmates keeps licking her palms and seeing how I react. :rolleyes: Why, why why....

i lick my fingers sometimes when eating creme puffs from beard papa

and not to freak you out but i did a lab on hand sanitizer as well as soap, liquid and solid and also just plain nothing.. swabbed my hands each time and then placed it in algae both in test tubes and petri dish and the hand sanitizer has germs that grow back a lot more yuckier the second time around then it did with the soaps.

billy thats the wrong way to look at things. you gotta get even. maybe you should fuck HIM in the ass :confused:

on the real maybe you should do it first time instead of beggin lol

lol obviously i want to kick this kid's ass for taking advantage of my friend.

but she's in dumb corny white girl state " i think i still like him "

even though he got me drunk and raped my ass.

beg is a strong word lol, should of said asked hahaha

lol is it really rape if you're all ready fucking? cwg's (as friends) are only worth face value playa...what you see is what you get. i bet if you did beat his ass you could probably get some lovin from you not so bashful friend.

i lick my fingers sometimes when eating creme puffs from beard papa

and not to freak you out but i did a lab on hand sanitizer as well as soap, liquid and solid and also just plain nothing.. swabbed my hands each time and then placed it in algae both in test tubes and petri dish and the hand sanitizer has germs that grow back a lot more yuckier the second time around then it did with the soaps.

I believe it!!

I don't usually use it - only when I'm traveling, or out in some obscure place doing a shoot and for some reason must put my hand in my mouth.

also: beard papa, I remember that sweet tender delight:

27_beardy_lgl.jpg

lol is it really rape if you're all ready fucking? cwg's (as friends) are only worth face value playa...what you see is what you get. i bet if you did beat his ass you could probably get some lovin from you not so bashful friend.

i think asshole is seperate.

you can consent to vagina but no to asshole at the same time.

imo