Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

did I already tell u that thing? if not remind me to sometime

if it;s t same as cumming and pissing at the same braided stream(and yes watching them coagulate in the saucer)

or like the Cloven hoof of the dog that bit me, four sheep had nine-eyes.

i ended up not going to the union square area because i decided to drive to SF, went to hayes valley, upper fillmore and jtown. next time i go to the city i'll let you know for the homie hook up on chocos~ definitely will be before the 27th

lemme know. ^^ :) we will work something out. :x I've been bad. canceled three dates/outting already cos dad's been in and out of hospital. he's got more visits to the doc tmr and for months to come.

next week I should have some days off..

snow is the shittt!

:( then again i'm lactose intolerant so i can't drink the pearl tea anyway :(

but rly lets go. i'm thirsty and tap is open till 11!!!

also whitney i'm sorry :( i hope he feels well soon...

i want to get a guitar and play this for julz, just cause.......no creep

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJpw00bABZU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJpw00bABZU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i want to get a guitar and play this for julz, just cause.......no creep

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJpw00bABZU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJpw00bABZU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

People are always hating on Andre 3000 when he's the most original dude.

I was at the local Barnes and Noble and I see the top of magazine called Winq on the rack and my first thought is "lol wut the sufu cape dude?" and I walk right over and pick it out of the back. Then I realize it's a global gay culture mag and I can immediately see all the dudes around me start jiggling and I'm all like "ffffffffffffff".

lol

okzn8j.jpg

naomi<3

where is this from

anyone know a good antivirus thats free? my avira doesnt update anymore. i think my free trial expired

pandacloud antivirus or Comodo

I went from hanging out at Tapx in Cupertino to hanging out at Tapx in Fremont.
^^ lolz, might as well hit up the tapx in san jose too.
i agree

go to tapx on capitol and i'll meet u therrr

ayo tapex on capitol is near my hood. milpitas is my favorite, the same girl's been working there for like 8 years. taro milk tea with egg puddin please
^^ when i go there, i usually get the mango snow w/ large boba and crispy chicken ftw
PaulettesMacaroons.jpg

good lord. i'm in heaven. i haven't had a macaroon since december. sooo delicious.

sup san jose

I went to Barney's. Picked up a Nice Collective jacket on the cheap. Tried on two Stone Island Shadow Project pieces. Really liked them. I hadn't given the whole brand much thought, but after trying a few pieces on, I became a real convert. I haven't found anyone selling the Aitor Thorup pieces, though, and I really want to try some of that stuff on, too. Especially the pants.

anyone seen sophiapark's sister bf working at tapx in bay area?

all the tapx here are run by nice old ladies and got ridiculous flatscreen game going on

ps, caramel snowbubble with secret lvl spicy chicken <3

yeah, the tapx near automall expressway and 880N. happened to go there too.

tapx superfuture meet up for reals. then we'll bust out the laptops and go on superfuture.

or get wasted.

yeah, the tapx near automall expressway and 880N. happened to go there too.

tapx superfuture meet up for reals. then we'll bust out the laptops and go on superfuture.

or get wasted.

my sister and i made up.

her boyfriend is a nais guy.

I went from hanging out at Tapx in Cupertino to hanging out at Tapx in Fremont.

i went from hanging out & playing photohunt at the tapex on driscoll in fremont to hanging out at the tapex on automall.

i play photohunt at a vietnamese cafe on tully rd in san jose sometimes.

almond milk tea no ice mango jelly ftw. the tapex on driscoll doesnt have mango jelly. they give you lychee and claim its mango..... just a heads up for everybody! :>