Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i go to take a sip of water and when i reach for the bottle, i pull from the top where the cap is.

i guess i had unscrewed it and just placed it on top cause i almost dropped it and then would have spilled water all over the outlet extension cordddd and my laptop battery.

3rd time close to rly hurting myself this week,,,i might have a death wish. =/

i go to take a sip of water and when i reach for the bottle, i pull from the top where the cap is.

i guess i had unscrewed it and just placed it on top cause i almost dropped it and then would have spilled water all over the outlet extension cordddd and my laptop battery.

3rd time close to rly hurting myself this week,,,i might have a death wish. =/

I like the goodies you get for free whenever you goto the Lexus stealership service center.

water01.jpg

Free Gatorade, Mrs. Fields Cookies, Twinkies, Starbucks Coffee, and a huge variety of chips. I be loading up on those everytime before I leave... And yes, they got DORITOS.

I like the goodies you get for free whenever you goto the Lexus stealership service center.

water01.jpg

Free Gatorade, Mrs. Fields Cookies, Twinkies, Starbucks Coffee, and a huge variety of chips. I be loading up on those everytime before I leave... And yes, they got DORITOS.