Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Missed out homie. That game was good. But the last month of the game, with the music and situation and then the ending ooooooooomg.

I put that game off since i bought it on release. My sister was like PLAY IT ALREADY YOU WONT REGRET.

I don't.

yeah i want to play it (still have it) so i might borrow somebodys ps2

Those lined parka things that AA has right now aren't bad at all. Just got the one I ordered with my discount code thing a bit back in the mail and it's pretty fucking decent, I have to say. FIt is more-or-less spot on thanks to XXS / XS sizing being so short (perfect for 5'6 - 5'8 folks like my 5'7 self).

Anyway, there you go. They're not online anymore but if you're looking for a decent black / navy / grey faux-fur lined parka might want to stop by since they seem to still have some left in stores.

It's working for me...

I ordered a small package from Revolve a month ago (11/22). It has yet to arrive. In that time, I had SW send a package out, also from CA, received it, realized they had shipped the wrong shirt, sent it back, and received the proper shirt. But two scarfs still have not arrived.

I guess since I've yet to have a problem with the mail, it was bound to happen eventually. I really wouldn't mind some new scarf options considering the fucking blizzards.

wow that is unfuckingbeliveable, i guess some journalist is mad stalking sufu/style z

I was debating this with a friend - was gothninja a collective realization here on sufu and a collective group-defined term, or did it come specifically from one person? I always thought it originated with Dark/OMC/polish, but I can't say for sure. I just know it appeared sometime between summer 2007 and fall 2007 and only gained more and more notoriety and usage from then-on.

i just send the maintenance man away... cause I was afraid he was gonna sabotage my dishwasher cause we got in a fight. I asked him to take off his shoes when he came in my apartment and he said no (?!)..... he said it's rude. I said it's rude to wear dirty shoes up in my house. D:

i just send the maintenance man away... cause I was afraid he was gonna sabotage my dishwasher cause we got in a fight. I asked him to take off his shoes when he came in my apartment and he said no (?!)..... he said it's rude. I said it's rude to wear dirty shoes up in my house. D:

dirt + white carpets (think I've seen pics of your apt. on your blog) =/= good match

at all.

ever.

I was debating this with a friend - was gothninja a collective realization here on sufu and a collective group-defined term, or did it come specifically from one person? I always thought it originated with Dark/OMC/polish, but I can't say for sure. I just know it appeared sometime between summer 2007 and fall 2007 and only gained more and more notoriety and usage from then-on.

the first time "gothninja" was used as one word is superbobo's post in this thread

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=26588&highlight=gothninja

the first time "goth ninja" was used is this post

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=468785&highlight=goth+ninja#post468785

however it quotes a post with "goth-ninja" in it which i cant search for because putting a hyphen in the search makes sufu shit itself.

i would guess it originated on sz though.