Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

in theory this place would be even more fun to fuck around with than Styleforum, but I don't think these people have the wits to at least argue back. The prerequisite for a good trolling spot is to have a community who at least have some kinda knowledge that can prop up their misguided and oblivious hubris.

Yo

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Because deregulation of the chicken's side of the road was threatening its dominant market position. The chicken was faced with significant challenges to create and develop the competencies required for the newly competitive market. Andersen Consulting, in a partnering relationship with the client, helped the chicken by rethinking its physical distribution strategy and implementation processes. Using the Poultry Integration Model (PIM), Andersen helped the chicken use its skills, methodologies, knowledge, capital and experiences to align the chicken's people, processes and technology in support of its overall strategy within a Program Management framework. Andersen Consulting convened a diverse cross-spectrum of road analysts and best chickens along with Anderson consultants with deep skills in the transportation industry to engage in a two-day itinerary of meetings in order to leverage their personal knowledge capital, both tacit and explicit, and to enable them to synergize with each other in order to achieve the implicit goals of delivering and successfully architecting and implementing an enterprise-wide value framework across the continuum of poultry cross-median processes. The meeting was held in a park-like setting, enabling and creating an impactful environment which was strategically based, industry-focused, and built upon a consistent, clear, and unified market message and aligned with the chicken's mission, vision, and core values. This was conducive towards the creation of a total business integration solution. Andersen Consulting helped the chicken change to become more successful.

http://americadebate.us/fashion/137637-apple-bottom-jeans-question.html

Q: Does anyone know any stores that I can buy Apple Bottom Jeans from?

And I mean signature ones with the apple pockets..

Cause I don't wanna buy them off the internet.

- apple bottom jeans are a brand of jeans for girls with bigger butts usually black girls and you can find them at Macy's

- The same place you get the boots with the fur. always a ghetto concept (snap snap)

Q: 18 year old boy, What are some very stylish clothes? Any and all suggestions welcome... unique or mainstream, i don't care

- abercrombie and fitch , hollister, juicy couture, ruehl, nordstroms, saks, Armani x, umm.... i think thats it, yes, i know guys who wer that stuff it's nice.

i think america debate.com is a board full of people honing their trolling skills. Either that or they are 15/retarded

you decide:

http://americadebate.us/pets/141177-why-doss-every-breeder-pet-opwner-competive-shower-act-like.html

http://americadebate.us/pets/140198-when-you-cook-rice-dog-how-long-do-you-cook.html

i think america debate.com is a board full of people honing their trolling skills. Either that or they are 15/retarded

you decide:

http://americadebate.us/pets/141177-why-doss-every-breeder-pet-opwner-competive-shower-act-like.html

http://americadebate.us/pets/140198-when-you-cook-rice-dog-how-long-do-you-cook.html

When you cook rice for a dog how long do you cook it for? and what type of rice do you use?

I .. am ... speechless ...

these people are the true masters of meta, an entire forum of meta posts... i can only hope to be that great someday

you guys are trying to prevent weight gain...

for some reason I've lost a bit of weight in the past few months...and even though my appetite hasn't changed, heck I'm even eating more, I can't seem to put on any weight. Shit is troubling my arms look emaciated

well, I had gotten used to not eating, but now that its just always there and all I do is sit around... well, you can see why I'd prefer to be walking around a city all the time. I go to the gym regularly, but I haven't had the drive the past couple days.

yeah the only exercise I still do is taking walks around the island community i live in, it's about a half hour walk around the whole thing and then i just chill at the pier grab a magazine or a book , a bottle of green tea and just smoke and read and think. I like walking because it lets me think, when I go to the gym or swim (both things I haven't done in forever) I can't quite reach that same level of calm.

yeah, since I've been home I've started going on walks with my mom (she takes daily walks, same route, but they're very relaxing). Gives me a lot of time to think and to sorta, chew things over, in a less intense atmosphere. Now that its cold as fuck and there's 10 inches of snow on the ground, unfortunately I won't be able to do it, but when it melts or the weather clears up a bit, I'm gonna get back on it daily. Its helping me with my sleep as well. I find that the days I go walking, I can fall asleep earlier, though thats only 2 or 3 in the morning. Trying to get it back to like, 1-1:30.