Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i wana sex/marry a mixed black girl soo badly. one with like super curly kinky hair beautiful eyes and skin lots of self confidence . I really regret not speaking with this amazing girl on the metro in paris she was unbelievable and wouldn't stop staring at me for like 5min.

i heard that once you go black you don't come back.

can't confirm though.

my class schedule for next semester. should I make it:

All day classes Monday and Wednesdays, like seriously 8:00-6:10, with Tuesdays, Thursdays, Friday-Sunday off

or should I spread it out and do Monday-Thursdays, with like ~5 hours of class each day.

this is probably a silly question, BUT:

I bought these yesterday: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41DHHQ5VN9L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

And they seem oddly small... Do these come in multiple sizes or something? Bigger vs smaller lenses? I saw lots of pictures of people who seem to have my face shape etc wearing them and they looked fine, but I think I look funny :( I love them though, so maybe I could exchange them for a larger pair if such a thing exists.

this is probably a silly question, BUT:

I bought these yesterday: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41DHHQ5VN9L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

And they seem oddly small... Do these come in multiple sizes or something? Bigger vs smaller lenses? I saw lots of pictures of people who seem to have my face shape etc wearing them and they looked fine, but I think I look funny :( I love them though, so maybe I could exchange them for a larger pair if such a thing exists.

Pics of you wearing them? So I can help you decide.

lololol on a dog

wtf when did i rep you

my class schedule for next semester. should I make it:

All day classes Monday and Wednesdays, like seriously 8:00-6:10, with Tuesdays, Thursdays, Friday-Sunday off

or should I spread it out and do Monday-Thursdays, with like ~5 hours of class each day.

Just do all day that ain't bad 8-6

I just hit "paste" and sent an email to my environment science teacher of what i thought was my page of calculations but turned out to say

"im going to rip out your spine and beat you with it"

which i guess i copied from an IM conversation earlier that day

...this is going to result in a nice afterclass chat on monday...

=/

Windows Media Player cannot play the file because a network error occurred. The server might not be available. Verify that you are connected to the network and that your proxy settings are correct.

go to wcbg.wagner.edu

download the stream that is proper

think its the second one

use itunes. its been working with that.